|Start point||Talk to Unferth in his house in Burthorpe|
|Description||Missing: small black cat, answers to the name of Bob.
Last seen on the 19th of Bennath. Please contact Unferth in Burthorpe.
|Length||Long (25-35 minute wait for farm patch to grow)|
|Requirements||Completion of Icthlarin's Little Helper|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Starting the questEdit
- Speak to Hild in the building north-east of Unferth's house.
- Locate Bob the cat using the catspeak amulet (a full list of locations can be found on the full guide page) and talk to him by doing the following:
- Right click on the 'Locate' option on the amulet in your equipped items.
- Click on the whiskers until the arrow and the eyes glow white.
- Follow the arrow until you find Bob.
- The easiest way to find Bob is to go to the anvil south of the Varrock's west bank and hop worlds until you find him.
- Talk to Gertrude in her house in Varrock. (Chat 1)
- Speak to Reldo in the Varrock library. (Chat 1)
- Find and speak to Bob the cat again.
Memories and Bob's ListEdit
- Go to Sophanem and speak to the Sphinx (Chat 1-2)
- Return to Unferth's house in Burthorpe and do the following:
- Weed the patch and plant potato seeds in it and wait until they are grown. Your cat will notify you when they are done (The patch will take 25-35 minutes to grow).
- Make the bed.
- Use the logs on fireplace. Then light fireplace.
- Use the chocolate cake and bucket of milk on the table.
- Use your shears on Unferth to cut his hair.
- Talk to Unferth again once all the chores are done.
Down with the "Sickness"Edit
- Travel to Varrock and speak with the Apothecary. (Chat 1)
- Go to Unferth and talk to him.
- Unequip any weapons before speaking to Unferth and equip the doctors hat or nurse hat and desert robes (top and bottom) and speak to him.
- Locate Bob the cat again and talk to him.
- After the cutscene, talk to Unferth again.
- Quest complete!