Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ali is a common non-player character name in Gielinor, especially in the Kharidian Desert. Its use became common when a mayor of Pollnivneach passed on, writing in his will that his fortune was to be left to 'Ali'. When no legitimate contender surfaced, a huge number of Pollnivneans had their names legally changed to 'Ali' in an effort to claim it. The practice of naming children 'Ali' has since become tradition, mainly in Pollnivneach.
- Prince Ali, the prince of Al-Kharid
- Drunken Ali, a drunk man drinking
- Ali Morrisane, the dealer involved in the Rogue Trader minigame
- Ali the Barman, owns The Asp & Snake Bar
- Ali the Camel, a talking camel
- Ali the Camel Man
- Ali the Carter, water salesman
- Ali the Dyer, a woman in Pollnivneach
- Ali the Farmer, in Al Kharid
- Ali the Guard, in Al Kharid
- Ali the Hag, a witch
- Ali the Kebab seller, kebab shop owner
- Ali the Leaflet Dropper
- Ali the Mayor, mayor of Pollnivneach
- Ali the Operator, leader of the Menaphite Thugs
- Ali the Sandsweeper
- Ali the Smith, a blacksmith
- Ali the Snake Charmer, a snake charmer
- Ali the Tailor
- Traitorous Ali, a member of the Menaphites
| This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.