Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Allotments are farming patches that players can grow vegetables and fruits in. Most allotment patches also have a compost bin, a Tool Leprechaun, an herb patch and a flower patch very near by. There are allotment patches south of Falador, in Port Phasmatys, north of Catherby, north of Ardougne , and southeast of Great Kourend on Zeah. There is an allotment patch on Harmony Island, however there are no flower or herb patches.
The following fruits and vegetables can be grown in any allotment: Potatos at level 1, onions at level 5, cabbages at level 7, tomatos at level 12, sweetcorn at level 20, strawberry a level 31, and watermelons at level 47. Potatoes are used in cooking, and when mixed with certain foods after being used on a stove, it can turn into a high-energy restoring food. Onions are used in making yellow dye, and very few other things. Cabbages are used in the Black Knight's Fortress quest, but cannot be cooked and only heal 1 HP when eaten. Tomatoes are used in making plain pizza and other baked foods. Strawberries can be eaten and heal a good number of hitpoints, or could be added to some dishes with the cooking skill. Watermelons can be used in making Supercompost.
- The fastest way to get to the Ardougne allotment is the Fishing Guild Teleport (Lunar). Other alternatives include the Ardougne Teleport spell or by using a Bracelet of Combat to go to the Ranging Guild. (Plague City Required for teleport). For players who have Ardougne cloak 2, or above, can use the teleport to get directly to the patch.
- The fastest way to get to the Catherby allotment is the Catherby Teleport (Lunar). Camelot is a decent alternative.
- The best teleport to the Falador allotment is the Explorer's ring 2 from the Lumbridge & Draynor Achievement Diaries., Other alternatives include the Falador Teleport, Amulet of Glory to Draynor, or teleporting to your house (provided it is in Rimmington),
- The fastest way to get to the Port Phasmatys allotment is by the Ectophial, and then walking west to get there. Ghosts Ahoy required for teleport)
- The fastest way to get to the Great Kourend allotment is to use a Xeric's talisman to teleport to Xeric's Glade.
Also, it should be noted that the first thing players can grow at level 1 farming is grown on an allotment. The rest of the things that can be grown are still low to low-medium level foods.