Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||27 March 2007 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||What Lies Below|
|Location||Northeast of Varrock|
Anna Jones is a former archaeologist who worked for the Varrock Museum. She plays a minor role in the What Lies Below quest, and she will give any player a bronze pickaxe to enter the Tunnel of Chaos. She can be found east-northeast of Varrock.
- When spoken to, she'll reveal her full name to be Louisiana Jones, which what she is known as in the Varrock Census . Like Asgarnia Smith and Orlando Smith, her name is a reference to the name Indiana Jones, the famous movie archaeologist/explorer/action hero.
- This is reinforced by the fact that both "Indiana" and "Louisiana" are states in the US, and both end in "Ana" (Anna)
- Before the player begins What Lies Below, she speaks very fervently of Saradomin. However, this may be a front, since she is working with Surok Magis and may well be as Zamorakian as he is.
- The bench she sits on is an NPC, as its label is yellow.
- If you ask about the statue behind her, and say "Yay Zamorak" she gets mad at you and you say that you have lost your anorak. This may be a reference to South Park.
- It is no longer possible to talk to her in a F2P world, you can only examine her.
- If you have started the quest, Desert Treasure, there will be a third option stating, "I bet Zaros could take him," when you talk to her about the statue behind her. When using this option she would get mad at you, say that you underestimate Saradomin's power, and say that she doesn't have time to set your mind on the correct path.