Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||28 February 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Varrock Museum, Achievement Diaries & various quests|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy the lamp? You cannot reclaim it.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|I wonder what happens if I rub it...|
Antique lamps are rewards from quests, achievement diaries and the Varrock Museum miniquest. Like regular lamps, these lamps grant a player experience in a chosen skill, and the skill chosen must usually be over a certain level which is unboostable.
- Varrock Museum miniquest:
- Multiple can be obtained as a possible reward from cleaning: 500xp in a skill of at least 10
- Three from giving information about quests: 1,000xp in a skill of at least level 20
- Additionally, giving information about the Curse of the Empty Lord awards one antique lamp granting 10,000xp in a skill of at least 50.
- Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen awards one antique lamp granting 2,500xp in a skill of at least 30
- Recipe for Disaster awards one antique lamp granting 20,000xp in a skill of at least 50
- One Small Favour awards two antique lamps granting 10,000xp each in a skill of at least 30
- A Tail of Two Cats awards two antique lamps granting 2,500xp each in a skill of at least 30
- Karamja Diary: 4 antique lamps, giving 1,000, 5,000, 10,000 and 50,000 experience for completing the easy, medium, hard and elite diaries respectively
- All other Achievement diaries: 4 antique lamps, giving 2,500, 7,500, 15,000 and 50,000 experience for completing the easy medium, hard, and elite diaries respectively