Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||3 coins|
|Exchange price||53 coins (info)|
|Spun from sheeps' wool.|
A Ball of wool is used in the Crafting skill to create jewellery. It can also be used to make some items on a loom. It is created by using wool with a spinning wheel, which grants a player 2.5 Crafting experience. Ned in Draynor Village will exchange four balls of wool for a Rope.
Balls of wool are also the final ingredient in making dynamite, where it acts as the fuse for the dynamite pot. Balls of wool are also used in several quests; Sheep Shearer being the most prominent one, where you need 20 of them.
Balls of wool can also be purchased from the following shops:
- Little Munty's Little Shop in Great Kourend's Lovakengj House
- Little Shop of Horace in Great Kourend's Hosidius House
- Logava Gricoller's Cooking Supplies in Great Kourend's Hosidius House
- Lletya Seamstress in Lletya
- Neitiznot Supplies in Neitiznot
- Aemad's Adventuring Supplies in East Ardougne
- Carefree Crafting Stall in Keldagrim's east side
- Hamab's Crafting Emporium in Ape Atoll