Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||6 July 2016 (Update)|
|Source||Master clue scrolls|
|Examine||Tracking down clues all over the world.|
The Bloodhound is a pet that can be received as a rare reward from master clue scrolls at a rate of 1/1,000.
Using a set of bones on the bloodhound will result in the chatbox message You give the dog the bone - it eats it.
When a player receives the pet a message in the chatbox appears (You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.) and it will automatically try to appear as their follower.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), a message in the chatbox appears (You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack.) and it will be placed into their inventory. If a player's inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
- Player: How come I can talk to you without an amulet?
- Bloodhound: *Woof woof bark!* Elementary, it's due to the influence of the -SQUIRREL-!
- Player: Walkies!
- Bloodhound: ...
- Player: Can you help me with this clue?
- Bloodhound: *Woof! Bark yip woof!* Sure! Eliminate the impossible first.
- Player: And then?
- Bloodhound: *Bark! Woof bark bark.* Whatever is left, however improbable, must be the answer.
- Player: So helpful.
- Player: I wonder if I could sell you to a vampire to track down dinner.
- Bloodhound: *Woof bark bark woof* I have teeth too you know, that joke was not funny.
- Player: Hey boy, what's up?
- Bloodhound: *Woof! Bark bark woof!* You smell funny.
- Player: Err... funny strange or funny ha ha?
- Bloodhound: *Bark bark woof!* You aren't funny.
- Referring to Dialogue 3, Bloodhound's quote is actually a reference to Sherlock Holmes.
- Referring to Dialogue 1, Bloodhound's quote is actually a reference to the movie UP.