Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bush seed refers to any seed used to grow bushes with the Farming skill. They are planted in a bush patch by using one bush seed on any patch. With the exception of poison ivy berries, bushes are also susceptible to disease.
When fully grown, its health must be checked before harvesting. Picking berries will yield 4 berries at maximum. Unlike other plants, bushes will continue to produce even after their first harvest. To remove a bush, use a spade on it to dig it up after harvesting.
List of bush seedsEdit
|Level||Seed||Protection||Growth time ||Experience||Uses|
|Farmer||Plant||Check health||Harvest||Total |
Poison ivy seed
|N/A ||8×20 mins||120||675||45||975|
- ↑ N×20 mins means the crop will grow a little for each 20 minutes. This happens N times until it is fully grown.
- ↑ Assume 4 berries are picked
- ↑ All sacks required must be filled with 10 harvests.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 All baskets required must be filled with 5 harvests.
- ↑ Poison ivy will never become diseased.
|Tithe Farm seeds|