|Release date||13 March 2014 (Update)|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|I wouldn't want to eat his Porridge.|
When fighting Callisto, use Protect from Melee and go into Melee distance. Callisto has a powerful shockwave attack that cannot be avoided, dealing up to 60 damage each time he uses it. As he only uses Melee, he will use this attack far more frequently if no one is within melee distance of him. The projectile of this attack is similar to that of Wind Wave. Callisto can also roar at his current target (and those next to them), causing them to be launched away from him for 3 damage. Players are unable to eat when they get launched, and Callisto will tend to use his shockwave as a result.
The most convenient way of getting to Callisto is to use the Annakarl teleport tablet, purchased from the Bounty Hunter Store, or 2 law and 2 blood runes to cast Annakarl Teleport, an Ancient Magicks spell requiring level 90 in Magic. However, using a waka canoe from Edgeville (requires level 57 Woodcutting and an axe) is also a viable method.
Players who intend on fighting Callisto should only bring items that they do not mind losing.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 263
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune pickaxe 1 Common 20,538 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 38,433 Dragon pickaxe 1 Rare (1/256) 3,047,886 Dragon 2h sword 1 Rare (1/256) 158,949 Tyrannical ring 1 Rare (1/512) 2,836,209
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Soul rune 250 Uncommon 35,000 Death rune 300 Uncommon 91,200 Chaos rune 400 Uncommon 40,000 Blood rune 200 Uncommon 52,200
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Snapdragon seed 3 Uncommon 125,994 Ranarr seed 5 Uncommon 177,715 Yew seed 1 Rare (1/128) 70,932 Magic seed 1 Rare (1/128) 133,776 Palm tree seed 1 Rare (1/128) 49,095
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Dark crab 8 Common  11,904 Super restore(4) 3 Common  33,219
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 12,000–20,000 Common Not sold Mysterious emblem 1 Common (1/5) 105,771 Uncut ruby 20 (noted) Uncommon  36,940 Uncut diamond 10 (noted) Uncommon  38,040 Coconut 60 (noted) Uncommon 25,320 Supercompost 100 (noted) Uncommon 48,400 Crushed nest 75 (noted) Uncommon 487,500 Cannonball 250 Uncommon 47,000 Magic logs 100 (noted) Uncommon 101,800 Limpwurt root 50 (noted) Uncommon 14,800 Red dragonhide 75 (noted) Uncommon 223,875 Mahogany logs 400 (noted) Uncommon 184,800 Slayer's enchantment 1 Uncommon  10,094 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare (1/128) 18,455 Grimy toadflax 100 (noted) Rare (1/128) 237,500 Dark fishing bait 375 Rare (1/128) 3,000 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/100) Not sold Callisto cub 1 Very rare (1/2,000) Not sold
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 8 dark crabs are dropped along with 3 Super restore (4).
- ↑ Only dropped while on World 318 (unless on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia); tertiary drop.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 20 uncut rubies are dropped along 10 uncut diamonds.
- ↑ Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
- Upon release, Callisto had a slightly worse drop table. In addition, players could exploit his low Magic by safespotting him with the trident of the seas behind a cluster of skeletons north of him. The cluster of skeletons have been removed with a normal update.
- Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
- His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Wilderness bosses and rewards