|Release date||13 March 2014 (Update)|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|I wouldn't want to eat his Porridge.|
When fighting Callisto, use Protect from Melee and go into melee distance. Callisto has a powerful shockwave attack that cannot be avoided, dealing up to 60 damage each time he uses it. As he only uses melee, he will use this attack far more frequently if no one is within melee distance of him. The projectile of this attack is similar to that of Wind Wave. Callisto can also roar at his current target (and those next to them), causing them to be launched away from him for 3 damage. Players are unable to eat when they get launched and Callisto will tend to use his shockwave as a result.
The most convenient way of getting to Callisto is to use the Annakarl teleport tablet, purchased from the Bounty Hunter Store, or 2 law and 2 blood runes to cast Annakarl Teleport, an Ancient Magicks spell requiring level 90 in Magic. However using a waka canoe from Edgeville (requires level 57 Woodcutting and an axe) is also a viable method.
Players who intend on fighting Callisto should only bring items that they do not mind losing.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 275
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune pickaxe 1 Common 20,245 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 40,442 Dragon pickaxe 1 Rare (1/256) 3,225,612 Dragon 2h sword 1 Rare (1/256) 149,608 Tyrannical ring 1 Rare (1/512) 3,888,939
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Soul rune 250 Uncommon 36,250 Death rune 300 Uncommon 92,400 Chaos rune 400 Uncommon 40,000 Blood rune 200 Uncommon 46,800
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Snapdragon seed 3 Uncommon 97,299 Ranarr seed 5 Uncommon 134,715 Yew seed 1 Rare (1/128) 64,450 Magic seed 1 Rare (1/128) 145,739 Palm tree seed 1 Rare (1/128) 62,374
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Dark crab 8 Common  11,592 Super restore(4) 3 Common  26,328
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 12,000–20,000 Common Not sold Uncut ruby 20 (noted) Uncommon  40,260 Uncut diamond 10 (noted) Uncommon  39,310 Coconut 60 (noted) Uncommon 31,260 Supercompost 100 (noted) Uncommon 49,700 Crushed nest 75 (noted) Uncommon 423,000 Cannonball 250 Uncommon 50,750 Magic logs 100 (noted) Uncommon 100,500 Mysterious emblem 1 Uncommon (1/12) Not sold Limpwurt root 50 (noted) Uncommon 15,400 Red dragonhide 75 (noted) Uncommon 236,850 Mahogany logs 400 (noted) Uncommon 188,000 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare (1/128) 18,627 Grimy toadflax 100 (noted) Rare (1/128) 171,300 Dark fishing bait 375 Rare (1/128) 17,250 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/100) Not sold Callisto cub 1 Very rare (1/2,000) Not sold
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 8 dark crabs are dropped along with 3 super restore (4)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 20 uncut rubies are dropped along 10 uncut diamonds
- ↑ Only dropped while on World 318
- Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
- Upon release, Callisto had a slightly worse drop table. In addition, players could exploit his low Magic by safespotting him with the trident of the seas behind a cluster of skeletons north of him. The cluster of skeletons have been removed with a normal update.
- Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
- His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Wilderness bosses and rewards