Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||19 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||I wouldn't want to eat his Porridge.|
When a player receives the pet a message in the chatbox appears (You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.) and it will automatically try to appear as their follower.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), a message in the chatbox appears (You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack.) and it will be placed into their inventory. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Callisto 470 1
- Player: Why the grizzly face?
- Callisto cub: You're not funny...
- Player: You should get in the.... sun more.
- Callisto cub: You're really not funny...
- Player: One second, let me take a picture of you with my.... kodiak camera.
- Callisto cub: .....
- Player: Feeling.... blue.
- Callisto cub: If you don't stop, I'm going to leave some... brown... at your feet, human.
- This pet was originally polled along with the other boss pets in Content Poll #22. It gained 72.2% yes votes, 2.8% short of the passing threshold required. The introduction of the pet was re-polled in the Near Miss Poll, and passed by 90.3%.
Wilderness bosses and rewards