|Release date||29 June 2004 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||None|
|Leader||Overseen by Lord Drakan|
|Location on World Map|
Canifis is a small town in Morytania, which lies to the east of Varrock. It is only accessible to players who have completed the Priest in Peril quest. The town is inhabited by werewolves in human form and can be tiresome to travel to for lower level players.
- To the north-west is Morytania Slayer Tower
- To the south is the Mort Myre Swamp
- To the west is Varrock
- To the east is Port Phasmatys
Players can teleport to Canifis using the Ancient Magicks spell Kharyll Teleport. Alternatively, players can focus one of the portals in their Portal Chamber in their house to Canifis. You can also use a fairy ring with the code c•k•s, which will teleport you just west of Canifis. In addition an ectophial may be used to teleport close to Canifis obtainable after the Ghosts Ahoy quest.
There is a bank in eastern Canifis.
The clothes shop, Barker's Haberdashery, is in the northern part of the city. All items cost 650 coins each, except for the capes which cost 20 coins each. Coloured gloves and capes are tradeable to free-to-play players, all other items are members only.
The raw meat shop lies to the north of the bank.
- Werewolf - If you attack any man or woman citizen of Canifis, they turn into level 88 werewolves.
- Men - If you wield the Wolfbane dagger, you can fight the men and women without them turning into werewolves.
- Fenkenstrain's Refrain
- The Terrible Tower
- In Search of the Myreque
- In Aid of the Myreque
- Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Desert Treasure is involved in Canifis.
- Wanted! is involved in Canifis.
- Canifis's name is likely a pun; it's name sounds similar to "canis", which is the genus that wolves belong to.