- This article is about the low-value, tradeable item found primarily while fishing. For the item used found during Treasure Trails, see Casket (disambiguation).
|High Alch||30 coins|
|Low Alch||20 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||I hope there is treasure in it.|
* Only caskets obtained during Treasure Trails are not tradeable.
Methods of obtaining Edit
- Found via big net fishing.
- Drops from monsters, such as Dagannoths and Rock crabs.
- Possible reward from opening a Mystery box in Quiz Master random event.
- Found during Treasure Trails when the clue requires you to dig somewhere or perform emotes.
- Warning: If you get a Casket in the Wilderness, it is recommended not to open it there. Wait until you are out of the Wilderness to open it.
- Caskets may contain any of the following items: