Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||13 March 2014 (Update)|
|Someone should get out of the lab once in a while…|
The Chaos Fanatic is an insane mage that resides west of the Lava Maze. He is surrounded by unattackable Miniature chaotic clouds which serve as scenery. He drops one of three shards required to forge Odium wards and Malediction wards. He has a special attack where he uses a green magical attack that explodes and can deal high damage, similar to the Crazy Archaeologist's explosive book attack.
Players must run away from them to avoid damage.He is also able to disarm players, much like how the Chaos Elemental does. He is also the only monster other than mummies, Vet'ion and the thermonuclear smoke devil to drop the ancient staff.
One quote is said every time the Chaos Fanatic attacks the player.
- "Develish Oxen Roll!"
- "All your wilderness are belong to them!"
- "I shall call him squidgy and he shall be my squidgy!"
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 81
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Zamorak robe (top) 1 Uncommon 1,978 Zamorak robe (bottom) 1 Uncommon 1,978 Battlestaff 5 (noted) Uncommon 45,045 Ring of life 1 Uncommon 2,129 Splitbark body 1 Uncommon 28,676 Splitbark legs 1 Uncommon 25,947 Ancient staff 1 Rare (1/128) 77,197
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Smoke rune 30 Common 390 Fire rune 250 Uncommon 1,250 Chaos rune 175 Uncommon 17,500 Blood rune 50 Uncommon 13,800
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Grimy lantadyme 4 (noted) Uncommon 7,472
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Anchovy pizza 8 (noted) Common 7,720 Monkfish 3 Common 1,416 Shark 1 Common 1,399 Prayer potion (4) 1 Common 9,361
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 600–4,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 4 (noted) Common 6,968 Uncut emerald 6 (noted) Common 8,934 Chaos talisman 1 Common 170 Nature talisman 1 Common 352 Pure essence 250 (noted) Common 2,250 Wine of zamorak 10 (noted) Common 15,250 Sinister key 1 Uncommon (1/32) 34,348 Mysterious emblem 1 Uncommon (1/50) Not sold Odium shard 1 1 Rare (1/256) 115,326 Malediction shard 1 1 Rare (1/256) 62,507 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Pet chaos elemental 1 Very rare (1/1,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped while on World 318; tertiary drop
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The drop rate is 1/256 for a specific shard, or 1/128 for any shard.
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,742 Loop half of key 1 Common 7,853 Tooth half of key 1 Common 22,562 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 1,489 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 2,149 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 352 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 170 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 17,353 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,536 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,948 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 25,960 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 40,857 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 4,617 Rune javelin 5 Rare 635 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 18,000 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 1,100 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 23,947 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,100 Rune arrow 42 Rare 5,250 Law rune 45 Rare 9,135 Death rune 45 Rare 11,520 Dragonstone 1 Rare 19,772 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 35,273 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 63,499 Shield left half 1 Very rare 72,638 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 41,778
- The Chaos Fanatic's animation (apart from attacking) is similar to Dr Harlow before he is sober.
- The Chaos Fanatic's quote, "I shall call him squidgy and he shall be my squidgy!" Is a reference to the Disney movie Finding Nemo.
- The Chaos Fanatic's quote, "All your wilderness are belong to them!" is a reference to a popular catchphrase in the early 2000's, "All your base are belong to us," which originated in the 1989 game Zero Wing and made it into many games in some form, including Warcraft III, Civilization III, Halo, Guild Wars, Neopets, Rome: Total War, Age of Empires, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.
Wilderness bosses and rewards