Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||1,195 coins (info)|
|Full of creamy, chocolately goodness.|
Making a chocolate bomb is a requirement for the Medium Provinces Diary.
How to make chocolate bombEdit
- Fill a gnomebowl mould with gianne dough to create a raw gnomebowl and bake to create a Half baked bowl granting 30 Cooking experience.
- Add 4 chocolate bars and an equa leaf to the Half baked bowl (left-click prepare) to create a Half made bowl granting 50 Cooking experience.
- Bake the Half made bowl which removes the Unfinished bowl from the gnomebowl mould (returning it to your inventory).
- Use the Unfinished bowl with two pots of cream and one chocolate dust to create the Chocolate Bomb. This grants a final 110 Cooking experience for a grand total of 190 experience for making the Chocolate Bomb.
Chocolate bombs can be created in bulk; however because of the large amount of ingredients needed to create one chocolate bomb the creation of chocolate bombs in bulk needs to be methodical.
- Withdraw from your bank: 4 Gianne dough, 4 Gnomebowl moulds, 4 Equa leaves and 16 Chocolate bars.
- Add the Gianne dough to the Gnomebowl moulds on the way to the range. This can be done while running.
- Bake each of the gnomebowl moulds individually on the range to create 4 Half baked bowls.
- Click on the Half baked bowls and create Chocolate bombs. You should now only have 4 Gnomebowl moulds and the half made chocolate bombs.
- Bake the chocolate bombs again on the range.
- Bank the unfinished chocolate bombs and leave the gnomebowl moulds in your inventory.
- Repeat steps 1 to 7 until you have used all your Gianne dough or have made the number of Chocolate bombs you wish to make.
- Empty your inventory and withdraw from the bank: 7 Half made chocolate bombs, 7 chocolate dusts and 14 pots of cream.
- Use the chocolate dusts on the Half made chocolate bombs. It is not recommended to use the pots of cream on the Half made chocolate bombs because the left-click option is to eat the pot of cream.
- Repeat steps 7 to 9 until you have created all of your chocolate bombs.