|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||42 coins|
|Low Alch||28 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||370 coins (info)|
|This looks very tasty.|
A chocolate cake is a baked cake that has been used with a chocolate bar. Only a chocolate bar is needed for this, it does not have to be ground into chocolate dust. Each slice of chocolate cake heals 5 Hitpoints, 1 more than a normal slice of cake. There are 3 slices in a cake.
- Making - requires level 50 Cooking. (Note: The easiest way to obtain one is to buy chocolate bars and cake from the Ardougne Baker's Stall in East Ardougne and combine them.)
- Reward from Gertrude's Cat.
- Reward from The Digsite.
- Thieving from a cake stall (only 1/3 cake).
- Served by a butler when asked to prepared food in your player-owned house (40 Construction required).
Cooking the CakeEdit
- Note: If you already have a cake, just use a chocolate bar on it.
Mix all ingredients in a cake tin and use the cake tin with a cooking range. There is a respawn of cake tins on the second floor of the Cooks' Guild just west of Varrock. They can also be bought from general stores. Then finally use the chocolate bar on the cake.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Gourmet impling N/A 1 Black dragon 227 1 Red dragon 152 3