Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Old School RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc.
|Release date||27 August 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||12 coins|
|Low Alch||8 coins|
|Store price||20 coins|
|Exchange price||85 coins (info)|
|It's ground up chocolate.|
Obtaining chocolate barsEdit
- 1 respawns every 57 seconds on the ground floor[ of the ]Cooks' Guild (requires a chef's hat to enter).
- 1 chocolate bar respawns next to the cooking range in the lost city of Zanaris.
- 1 chocolate bar sold in Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim.
- 25 sold in Rok's Chocs Box in Nardah.
- Up to 50 chocolate bars sold in the Culinaromancer's Chest, depending on your progress in Recipe for Disaster.
- 7 chocolate bars are sold at both bakery stalls in Ardougne.
- 20 chocolate bars (10 chocolate dust as well) sold in Funch's Fine Groceries in the Grand Tree.