- Perhaps you are looking for the Treasure Trails Guide?
|Release date||Unknown edit|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
A Clue scroll is a random reward from killing monsters or playing minigames. You can only have one Clue scroll at a time, taking another Clue scroll from the floor is not possible if you already have one. Clue scrolls are the start of a Treasure Trails - a rewarding treasure hunt around RuneScape.
There are four different levels of Clue scrolls. Higher level Clue scrolls have a wider variety of rewards.
Easy clue scroll (level 1)Edit
Easy clue scrolls are usually easy, short and without risk. These clues can be obtained as a drop from lower level monsters, pickpocketing H.A.M. members, or from Managing Miscellania. Possible rewards from easy clue scroll are the trimmed variants of bronze, iron, and black armour.
A level 2 Man or a level 2 Goblin are the lowest level NPCs to drop them, however without combat they can be stolen from a H.A.M. Member. High Agility and Thieving make this far simpler, but it can be done at Level 15 Thieving and Level 1 Agility.
Medium clue scroll (level 2)Edit
Medium clue scrolls are slightly more complex, featuring coordinate clues (No longer requires a Sextant, Watch and Chart to complete). Killing Pyrefiends is one of the fastest way to obtain a level 2 clue. Level 21 Guards are good alternatives for lower level players wanting to acquire medium clue scrolls as they are weak and can be found in many locations.
Hard clue scroll (level 3)Edit
Hard clue scrolls are usually longer and harder. Coordinate clues will always summon a Zamorak wizard (inside the wilderness) or a Saradomin wizard (outside the wilderness) excluding one in the duel arena. Both wizards use magic, while the Saradomin wizard can use poisonous melee. Level 3 clue scrolls are usually rewarding, since they include rune items, and the more expensive Treasure Trail rewards (such as Third age armour).
Elite clue scroll (level 4)Edit
Elite clue scrolls requires the numerous skills and quests level has the hardest and most exhausting clues, having the possibility to encounter Bandosian Guard or Armadylean Guard during coordinate clues.
List of clue scroll dropping monstersEdit
- Players can get more than one Clue scroll on the ground a number of ways, for example by killing clue dropping monsters, but not picking the clues up, or by pickpocketing HAM members and dropping them. However players are only ever able to pick one clue up at a time.
- If a player has gotten more than one clue scroll by the method above, you can complete both (or more) scrolls at the same time by doing one clue of a scroll then dropping it and then picking up the other. So it is also possible to have more than one reward caskets at one time.
- If you have two (or more) reward caskets at the same time and open them both quickly, the first one will give you the reward while all the others will just give you a new clue scroll.
- It is possible, though very uncommon, for the player to receive the same clue multiple times in a row, regardless of occurrence.
|Treasure Trails guide|