|Start point||Speak to the Cook in the kitchen of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||The Lumbridge Castle cook is in a mess. It is the Duke of Lumbridge's birthday and the cook is making the cake. He needs a lot of ingredients and doesn't have much time.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- If you wish to complete the quest in seconds, simply acquire a pot of flour, a bucket of milk and an egg prior to starting the quest (e.g. via the Grand Exchange) and talk to the Cook once more to finish the quest.
Obtaining the ingredientsEdit
- Head to the Lumbridge cow field.
- Use a bucket on one of the dairy cows.
- Head to the chicken farm north-west of the cow field.
- Take an egg from one of the spawns on the ground.
- Head west across the river and past Fred the Farmer's farm to the wheat field.
- Pick some wheat.
- Head to the mill across the river from the chicken farm.
- Climb up to the top floor of the mill and use the grain with the hopper and operate the controls.
- Climb back down and take the flour from the flour bin with an empty pot.
- Report back to the cook.
- Quest complete!