|Release date||17 March 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||36 coins|
|Exchange price||104 coins (info)|
|Keeps the doctor away.|
Cooking apples are primarily used as an ingredient to make apple pies. They can be obtained from the Cooks' Guild, Culinaromancer's Chest, or alternatively, harvested from an apple tree grown from an apple tree seed in a fruit tree patch by a player with a Farming level of 27.
Baskets of apples (which contain 5 apples each) can be used in the Farming skill to pay farmers to watch planted trees. One basket is needed to watch willow trees and strawberries, while four baskets are needed to watch a banana tree.
- 1 - Richard's Farming Shop in the Ardougne farm house.
- 3 - Cooks' Guild two on the 1st floor[; one on the ]2nd floor[ (spawn time is around 40 seconds). ]
- 3 barrels - on the Lady Zay, while at the Pirates' Cove (1 barrel is in the hull).
- 5 barrels - on the pirates' ship at Lunar Isle. 1 barrel is on the deck, 4 are in the hull. 2 of the barrels in the hull are inaccessible.
- 50 maximum - Culinaromancer's Chest for 36 coins each. Requires the Recipe for Disaster quest (subquests not needed) to be completed. The maximum number of apples in stock increases as more Recipe for Disaster subquests are completed.
- The apple's examine of "Keeps the doctor away" is the latter half of the proverb, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." A barrel of apples (non-carryable) completes the proverb with its examine of "An apple a day..."
- There are a lot of apple trees south of the Tree Gnome Stronghold, however the player cannot pick any apples from these.
Pastry dough • Pie shell • Redberries • Cooked meat • Compost • Cooking apples • Tomato • Onion • Cabbage • Trout • Cod • Raw potato • Salmon • Tuna • Raw bear meat • Raw chompy • Raw rabbit • Strawberry • Watermelon • Golovanova fruit top
Part admiral pie 1 • Part admiral pie 2 • Part fish pie 1 • Part fish pie 2 • Part garden pie 1 • Part garden pie 2 • Part mud pie 1 • Part mud pie 2 • Part summer pie 1 • Part summer pie 2 • Part wild pie 1 • Part wild pie 2
|Fruit tree produce|