|Examine||A rocky outcrop.|
A copper rock is a rock that contains copper ore. It can be mined with a Mining level of 1. It is one of the first rocks that can be mined, along with tin rocks. Each time a player successfully mines a copper rock they gain 17.5 Mining experience. Mining 14 tin ore and 14 copper ore (wielding the pickaxe as a weapon to free the 28th inventory space) and smelting them to bronze bars is a slow but effective way to raise Mining and Smithing.
For members, it is not really known that players can power level the Mining skill with copper ore in the Port Khazard mine and amass ore. This is because of two fast respawning copper rocks that are very close to a bank deposit box. These two copper rocks are the closest mining rocks to a fast bank source, which surpasses the West Falador mine and level 5 Agility shortcut.
On the other hand, free players can best gather their ores at East Varrock Mine and banking at Varrock East Bank. There is an aggressive level 6 giant rat for players under 13 Combat en route to the bank, however.
- Dwarven Mine - 11 rocks
- South-east Varrock mining site (bank at Varrock East Bank) - 9 rocks
- Lumbridge Swamp training mine - 5 rocks
- Rimmington Mine - 5 rocks
- Al Kharid Mine - 3 rocks
- Edgeville Dungeon Mine - 2 rocks
- Abandoned Mine - 14 rocks
- Desert Mining Camp - 4 rocks
- Battlefield Mine - 3 rocks
- East Fremennik Isles Mine - 3 rocks
- West Fremennik Isles Mine - 3 rocks
- South Keldagrim Mine - 2 rocks
- Piscatoris Mine - 2 rocks
- West Falador Mine - 2 rocks (closest rocks to a bank with the Falador Wall Agility shortcut requiring 5 Agility)
- Port Khazard Mine - 2 rocks (very close to a bank deposit box)
- Fight Arena Mine (bank at the Port Khazard deposit box or Yanille) - 2 rocks
Copper rock spawns at a standardised spawn rate, which is 2.0 seconds after it was last mined, no matter how many players are on a world. Whether it's zero or 2000 players in a single server, all ore across the game will respawn at the same rate.
|Mining rocks and sources|