Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||6 December 2004 (Update)|
|No. of banks||None|
|No. of altars||None|
|Teleportation||Grand Tree Transportation by Waydar and Lumdo from Ape Atoll|
|Inhabitants/Race||Snakes and Scorpions|
|Location on World Map|
Crash Island is a small island to the east of Ape Atoll. Players gain access to it during Monkey Madness. There is also a dungeon underneath the island, which is used for the sub-quest Freeing King Awowogei in Recipe for Disaster.
All attackable NPCs on this island, with the exception of birds, are aggressive and poisonous. As such, it is an unpopular place to train. Few players prior to completing Recipe for Disaster have explored the island.
At the moment, the only known methods of getting to Crash Island are:
- Waydar from the Grand Tree in Tree Gnome Stronghold
- Lumdo via Ape Atoll (Teleport to Ape Atoll)
Lumdo and Waydar remain on the island, and can transport the player to Ape Atoll and Tree Gnome Stronghold, respectively.
- Crash Island Dungeon - located at the centre of the island, containing poisonous level 84 Big Snakes.
- The Big Snakes have extremely high attack, and can consistently hit through high levelled armour such as barrows, dragon, etc.
- There is a coordinate clue spot on the east side of this island.