Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||23 July 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||6 coins|
|Low Alch||4 coins|
|Store price||10 coins|
|Exchange price||13 coins (info)|
|A nice cup of tea.|
Players may purchase a cup of tea for 10 coins each at the tea stall south of the east entrance to Varrock. When a player drinks a cup of tea, they say the phrase, "Aaah, nothing like a nice cuppa tea!" and an empty cup remains in the player's inventory.
- Clay cups increase construction by 1
- Porcelain cups increase construction by 2
- Porcelain cups with a gold trim increase construction by 3
Additionally, Cup of tea can be found in these locations:
- On the 2nd floor of the house just northwest of the bank in Yanille (must be telegrabbed)
- South of the herb shop in Taverley
- North of the tea stall in Varrock
- A cup of tea is used in The Dig Site Quest to bribe the Panning Guide in order to use the panning area found in Dig Site.
- Nettle tea, a variation of a cup of tea is also created in Ghosts Ahoy as the Old Crone requires you to make her a cup of nettle tea.
- Tea can also be found when speaking to Galahad by the forest north of Ardougne.
- An Empty cup is used in the quest One Small Favour.
- This is one of the only type of tea that cannot be used with a bucket of milk to make a milky version.
- Nettle tea and POH tea has the empty option, but this standard tea does not.
- In RuneScape Classic, you were allowed to telegrab the display tea unlike in RuneScape 2; it was tradeable. If you dropped the display tea, you could not pick it up unless you used Telekinetic Grab. It was also used in scamming occasionally.
- Ghasts cannot rot tea. This may be because a cup of tea is classed as a potion.