Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dagannoth Kings are a group of three dagannoths that live deep in the cave on Waterbirth Island. They are each level 303, and also represent the combat triangle. Each of them uses a different combat style, and is weak against the type that defeats them on the combat triangle, and immune to all others. Each King possesses his own unique ring drop, except for Rex who has two. The rings give the best bonuses for their respective styles in the ring slot. All three kings have the ability to drop the dragon axe. Each also drop dagannoth bones.
- Dagannoth Rex - Attacks with Melee (Weakness - Magic). Unique loots include: Berserker ring and Warrior ring.
- Dagannoth Prime - Attacks with Magic (Weakness - Range). Unique loots include: Seers ring and Mud battlestaff.
- Dagannoth Supreme - Attacks with Ranged (Weakness - Melee). Unique loots include: Archers' ring and Seercull.
The Dagannoth Kings reside in the sixth level of the Waterbirth Island Dungeon. Players will need to get past a series of doors and then run through the dungeon to reach the Dagannoth Kings. To do so, have a friend or two who know the way come to let you through the doors.
The journey to the Dagannoth Kings is undoubtedly the hardest part of the trip. There are a few methods to getting to Waterbirth isle. If there is no mage able to perform the lunar spell: Group Teleport to Waterbirth, then the team will need to travel by foot. Walking from Camelot, Lyre teleport or Relekka house teleport are all viable options.
From there it is important to rest at several different points:
- Before entering the Dungeon
- Before using the Rune throwing axe's special attack
- In any of the rooms where Giant rock crabs are.
- In the area where the Rock lobsters are.
It is important in that last area to rest and use it to restore hitpoints and prayer. Typically drinking 3 doses of a Saradomin brew and 1 dose of a Super restore and then any boosting potions are helpful. From there everyone must follow the mage and pray Protect from Magic and run to the ladder at the bottom of the cavern.
- Each of the three kings' names come from a Latin word. Supremus meaning 'highest', Prima meaning 'first' and Rex meaning 'King'.