Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dark beasts can be killed with melee, magic or ranged. Magic or ranged is mostly used to avoid their melee damage. If the player is out of melee range, dark beasts will use their magic attacks. To maximize profit, bring a herb sack and a gem bag so you can loot all herbs and gems you receive.
When using melee to kill dark beasts, always turn on magic protection after you have killed a dark beast. Other dark beasts will be aggressive towards you instantly and use their magic attacks if they are out of melee range. Proselyte and initiate gear is recommended to reduce the prayer point waste.
The Saradomin godsword is an excellent choice as it can be used to receive free prayer points. As the the special attack also heals, high level players do not need to bring food.
- Weapon: Zamorakian hasta > Abyssal whip
- Shield: Dragonfire shield > Crystal shield (i) > Obsidian shield > Dragon sq shield
- Head: Slayer helmet > Verac's helm > Helm of neitiznot
- Body: Proselyte hauberk > Initiate hauberk
- Legs: Proselyte cuisse > Initiate cuisse
- Boots: Primordial boots > Dragon boots > Rune boots
- Gloves: Barrows gloves > Klank's gauntlets
- Amulet: Amulet of torture > Amulet of fury > Amulet of glory
- Ring: Berserker ring (i) > Ring of life
- Cape: Ardougne cloak 4 > Fire cape > Skillcape (trimmed) > Obsidian cape > God cape
- Ammo: God blessing