|Start point||Speak to Denulth at his tent in the Burthorpe camp.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
The Equipment RoomEdit
- Speak to Denulth in the Burthorpe camp. (1-1)
- Ask Eohric on the 1st floor[ of the castle about the guard that was on duty last night. (1) ]
- Speak to Harold upstairs the bar in Burthorpe. (1)
- Talk to Eohric again.
- Talk to Harold, you must bet over 60 gold (500 to immediately bankrupt him):
- Give him Asgarnian ales until he asks for a Blurberry special.
- Give him the Blurberry special and offer to gamble. You will automatically win.
- He will then give you an "IOU". Read it to receive the combination. Make sure you keep this combination until the end of the quest.
- Go to the castle and place the 5 colored balls as shown in the image. The door will unlock.
- Go through the door north of the balls and climb the ladder.
- Speak to the archer. (Left click will attack)
The Secret PathEdit
- Go north-west of Burthorpe, enter the cave.
- Ask Saba about another way up Death Plateau. (2)
- Continue north-west then south at the fork.
- Talk to Tenzing. (1)
- Talk to Dunstan by the anvil in north-east Burthorpe.
- Talk to Denulth where you started the quest.
- Talk to Dunstan to exchange your climbing boots and iron bar for spiked boots.
- Return to Tenzing; give him 10 bread, 10 trout and the spiked boots to get the map.
- Hop the stile and take the path north and around to the east (past the second mountain goat) until a message appears in the chat box (NOT the Death Plateau warning).
- Talk to Denulth (make sure you have the combination with you when you do).
- Quest complete!