|Start point||Speak to Denulth at his tent in the Burthorpe camp.|
Recommended: Games necklace
|Enemies to defeat||None|
The Equipment RoomEdit
- Speak to Denulth in the Burthorpe camp.
- Ask Eohric on the 1st floor[ of the castle about the guard that was on duty last night. ]
- Speak to Harold upstairs in the bar.
- Talk to Eohric again.
- Talk to Harold, you must bet over 60 gold (500 to immediately bankrupt him):
- Give him Asgarnian ales until he asks for a Blurberry special.
- Give him the Blurberry special and offer to gamble. You will automatically win.
- He will then give you an "IOU" that you will then read and discover it is written on a combination.
- Go to the castle and place the 5 colored balls as shown.
- Go through the door north of the balls and climb the ladder.
- Speak to the archer. (Left click will attack)
The Secret PathEdit
- Go north-west, enter the cave.
- Ask Saba about another way up Death Plateau.
- Continue north-west then south at the fork.
- Talk to Tenzing.
- Talk to Dunstan by the anvil in Burthorpe.
- Talk to Denulth again.
- Talk to Dunstan to exchange your climbing boots and iron bar for spiked boots.
- Return to Tenzing, give him 10 bread, 10 trout, and the spiked boots to get his map.
- Hop the stile and take the path north, then follow it east (past the second mountain goat) until a message appears in the chat box (NOT the Death Plateau warning)
- Talk to Denulth. (make sure you have the combination with you when you do)
- Quest complete!