|Start point||Talk to the Gypsy located in a tent around Varrock's centre.|
|Description||A mighty demon is being summoned to destroy the city of Varrock. You find out you are the one destined to stop him (or at least try).|
|Requirements||Capable of defeating a level-27 demon aided by three level-20 Dark wizards and two level-7 Dark wizards.|
|Enemies to defeat||Delrith (level 27)|
- Speak with the Gypsy in her tent in Varrock Square, give her 1 gp, and remember the incantation she mentions.
- Speak to Sir Prysin located on the bottom floor at the south-west corner of varrock castle about Silverlight.
- Go to north-west corner of the castle and go up two flights of stairs.
- Speak to Captain Rovin about the demon (chat sequence 3-1-2-2-3-1).
- Go to the bottom floor north-east room that looks like a kitchen.
- Use the bucket of water on the drain outside. (If you need a bucket, there is one directly upstairs from the kitchen.)
- Climb down the manhole east of the castle
- Take the west path down to the end and take key from floor.
- Take out 25 un-noted bones from your bank.
- Go to Wizards' Tower (south of Draynor Village)
- Climb up stairs and talk to Wizard Traiborn (chat sequence 3-3-2).
- He will ask for 25 bones,(noted will not work) bring him these and he will give you his key.
- Return to Sir Prysin and give him the keys.
- Wield Silverlight and go to the Dark wizards by Varrock's south entrance. A cutscene will occur.
- Defeat Delrith; right-click Delrith and banish him with the incantation seen earlier. The incantation varies from player to player; the gypsy will remind players of the incantation if forgotten.