The Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon is a dungeon south of the underground city of Dorgesh-Kaan. Entry to the dungeon requires completion of the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest and a rope to get down. The dungeon is dark and requires the player to have a light source or face relentless damage from stinging insects. A tinderbox is recommended (to relight the light source, just in case) but is not necessary. An antipoison potion may also be helpful, as there are several poisonous creatures in the dungeon.
- There is a two-way passage between the dungeon and the Kalphite Lair.
- Fairy ring AJQ provides access to the dungeon.
- There are two net fishing locations for frog spawn.
- Molanisk (39 Slayer) - Can only be found in this dungeon.
- Cave bug (10 Slayer)
- Big frog
- Giant frog
- Cave crawler (10 Slayer) - Poisonous; starting at 8 damage.
- Cave slime (17 Slayer) - Poisonous; starting at 3 damage.
- Rockslug (20 Slayer) - Requires a bag of salt to be killed.
Ancient Cavern • Ardougne Sewers • Clock Tower Basement • Eagles' Peak Dungeon • Elemental Workshop • Goblin Cave Mogre Camp (Port Khazard) • Observatory Dungeon • Temple of Ikov • Tower of Life Basement • Underground Pass • Waterfall Dungeon • White Wolf Mountain Caves • Witchaven Shrine Dungeon • Yanille Agility dungeon
Digsite Dungeon • Dorgeshuun Mines • Draynor Sewers • Dungeon of Tolna • Edgeville dungeon • H.A.M. Hideout • Lumbridge Swamp Caves • Saradomin Shrine • Stronghold of Security • Tunnel of Chaos • Varrock Sewers
Ape Atoll Dungeon • Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon • Dungeon (Player-owned house) • Entrana Dungeon • Evil Chicken's Lair • Grand Tree Tunnels • Jatizso Mines • Lunar Isle Mine • Miscellania & Etceteria Dungeon • Mos'Le Harmless Caves • Temple of Marimbo Dungeon • Underwater Tunnel • Waterbirth Dungeon