|Release date||5 January 2017 (Update)|
|High Alch||123,000 coins|
|Low Alch||82,000 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||129,702,388 coins (info)|
|A set of fighting claws.|
They are a reward from the Chambers of Xeric.
These claws feature a special attack, Slice and Dice, which drains 50% of the special attack bar and hits an enemy four times in succession, which is popularly used by PKers as a finisher.
There are multiple possible sequences for the special attack.
- First, a normal attack, which usually deals a high amount of damage, then half of that first hit, rounded down, and then the third and fourth hits are half of the second hit, rounded down. For example, 35-17-8-9.
- If the first hit misses and the second one hits, the 3rd and 4th hits will each deal half of the damage of the second hit. For example, 0-34-17-18.
- If the first two attacks hit 0-0, the 3rd and 4th attacks will each only deal 75% of your max hit. For example, 0-0-23-22.
- If the claws' first 3 hits are zeros, the last hit (if it is a non-zero) will have a 50% damage boost; e.g.: 0-0-0-46.
- If all hits miss, the 3rd and/or 4th hits will each be 1, e.g. 0-0-1-1.
- Also, each sequence may sometimes add one extra damage to the fourth hit, so an expected hit such as 32-16-8-8 might actually be 32-16-8-9.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing dragon claws.
|Chop||Slash||Attack and Hitpoints|
|Slash||Slash||Strength and Hitpoints|
|Block||Slash||Defence and Hitpoints|
• • • • • • • •
• • •
• • • •