|Release date||Unknown edit|
|High Alch||150,000 coins|
|Low Alch||100,000 coins|
|Store price|| 325,000 coins|
|A Dragon Halberd.|
The dragon halberd is a two-handed weapon made out of Dragon metal. Just like all other halberds, it is not possible to create the Dragon Halberd using the Smithing skill. It can be purchased at Tyras Camp for 325,000 coins, or at the Bounty Hunter Store for 900,000 bounties. It requires 60 Attack and 30 Strength to wield as well as completion of the Regicide quest. Like all halberds, this weapon can attack at a range of 2 squares away, making it the only melee weapon type that you may safe-spot monsters with. In other words, players can attack a target with a square in between the player and target. The halberd has 3 attack styles: Controlled Stab (shared xp), Aggressive Slash (strength xp), and Defensive Stab (defence xp), making it a bad choice if you wish to train attack, especially because of its slow attack speed.
The dragon halberd has a special attack called Sweep. It consumes 30% of the special bar and has two unique abilities. Aside from 10% extra damage, if your opponent is bigger than 1x1 squares, it will hit them twice, much like the special attack of the Dragon dagger. Alternatively, in multi-combat areas, the Special Attack will hit targets adjacent to the enemy perpendicular to the direction you are facing. (Ex: if you are fighting an enemy that is one square south of you, it will hit the enemy in that square, as well as enemies one square east and one square west).
|Hover over image for type|
A player wielding a dragon halberd.
|Swipe||Slash||Strength and Hitpoints|
|Fend||Stab||Defence and Hitpoints|
- Note that a monster is considered to be "large" if it takes up more than one square of space.
- Aberrant spectres
- Brawlers in Pest Control
- Cave horrors
- Dark beasts
- All varieties of dragons, including baby dragons
- Giant bats
- Giant Rock Crabs
- Monkey Guards
- Mounted terrorbird gnomes
- Portals in Pest Control
- Trolls (does not work on Mountain trolls)
- Wolves and dire wolves
- Most of the TzHaar Fight Cave monsters
- Various boss monsters: Chaos Elemental, the Kalphite Queen, the Giant Mole, the King Black Dragon (cannot use a dragon halberd as it is 2 handed and you need a Dragonfire Shield or Anti-dragon shield), God Wars Dungeon generals (except for General Kree'arra, who cannot be attacked by melee despite the extra reach of the dragon halberd) and the Dagannoth Kings (Supreme).
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Zulrah 725 1