|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||Shilo Village (quest)|
|Sells items?||Slayer shop|
|Notable features||Highest-level Slayer master & Master of Slayer|
| He looks dangerous!|
Duradel is the highest level Slayer Master. To receive Slayer tasks from Duradel, a Combat level of 100 and a Slayer level of 50 is required. Duradel is located in Shilo Village, which requires the Shilo Village quest to access.
Completion of a task assigned by Duradel will grant you:
- 15 points per normal task
- 75 for every 10th
- 225 for every 50th
Useful fairy ring codesEdit
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon - AJR
- Slayer Tower - CKS
- Brine Rat Cavern - DKS
- Kalphite Hive - BIQ
- Gorak Plane - DIR
- Abyssal Area - ALR
- Kharidian Desert - DLQ
- Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon - AJQ
- ↑ Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Watch the birdy ability via spending 80 slayer reward points
- ↑ Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Like a boss ability via spending 200 slayer reward points
- ↑ Requires completion of Cabin Fever.
- ↑ Starting Mourning's End Part II is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Starting Desert Treasure quest is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Starting Regicide is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Only after paying 75 Slayer points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them, in addition to gaining at least 5% favour with the Shayzien House.
- ↑ Only after paying 80 Slayer points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them. Also requires partial completion of Barbarian Training.
- ↑ Requires completion of Lost City.
- ↑ Only after paying 50 Slayer points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them.
- ↑ Requires completion of Contact!
- ↑ Requires completion of Death Plateau, in addition to level 60 in Strength or Agility.
- ↑ Requires partial completion of Lunar Diplomacy.
- ↑ Only after paying 100 Slayer points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Players may be given a chance to slay TzTok-Jad, giving 25,000 bonus slayer experience as well as any experience gained throughout the cave.
Increased task numbersEdit
- Duradel's hair is probably inspired by the Sikha, or Shikha. In Hinduism, this can signify a lock of hair left on the shaven head of a male Orthodox Hindu. Duradel's clothing also resembles that of a Hindu saint.
- When the player asks Duradel about how he attained the Slayer cape, he mentions to the player that he killed a lot of powerful NPCs ("giants") to acquire it much faster than is usual.
(3) • (20) • (40) • (70) • (85) / (85) • (100)