|Main Music||Barbarianism, Forever, Scape Cave|
|Strongest Monster||Chronozon (boss), Black demon (monster)|
|Inhabitants/Race||Rats, Spiders, Giants, Humans, Demons, Undead|
Click the map to view a larger version.
The Edgeville Dungeon is a dungeon in Edgeville. It contains a large variety of monsters spanning across a wide range of levels. It can be accessed by either a locked shed northwest of the Cooks' Guild or a trapdoor south of the Edgeville bank. In order to get through the shed door of the entrance southeast of Edgeville, a brass key is needed.
The northern half of the dungeon is part of the Wilderness, which means players can attack each other in the Wilderness part of the dungeon. Anyone who wishes to explore the deeper parts of this dungeon should be careful and only bring items that they are willing to lose. Most of the dungeon is Free-to-play, but entering the Wilderness portion will require the player to be on a Pay-to-play server.
There are two entrances to the dungeon. The most common is in Edgeville, in the ruined house south of the bank via a trapdoor by a coffin. The entrance is marked by a dungeon map icon mark () on the minimap.
- Rats (level 1)
- Giant rats (level 3 & 6)
- Giant spiders (level 2)
- Zombies (level 18 & 24)
- Skeletons (level 21, 22 & 25)
- Hobgoblins (level 28 & 42)
- Hill Giants (level 28)
- Thugs (level 10)
- Chaos druids (level 13)
- Deadly Red Spiders (level 34)
- Skeletons (level 45)
- Earth warriors (level 51)
- Poison spiders (level 64)
- Chronozon (level 170)
- Black demons (level 172)
- There is a Mining spot inside the dungeon with 2 copper, 2 tin, 3 iron, 3 silver, 6 coal, 1 mithril, and 2 adamantite rocks. It is almost never used due to the large amount of monsters in the area, coupled with its distance from a bank.
- Quite a few Hill Giants live in the southern-most area of the dungeon. They are a popular place to collect big bones, particularly on free worlds, since those with a brass key can take a short cut to and from the Varrock bank.
- Members with 51 Agility can squeeze through a pipe on the east side of the dungeon that leads right to the Moss giants in the Varrock Sewers. It can be used in either direction.
- There are several Chaos druids in the Wilderness section, well known for their high drop rate for herbs.
- There are quite a few red spider eggs respawns in this dungeon, making it easier to collect them for potions.
- Several Black demons live farther inside the dungeon.
- There is a demon who resides in the dungeon named Chronozon. He plays an important role in the Family Crest quest and can only be killed after successfully casting all four of the elemental Blast spells on him.
- There are also several level 64 Poison spiders in his lair, so an Antipoison would also be helpful.
- The Obelisk of Earth is in the dungeon near Chronozon, and the Obelisk of Air can be accessed through the dungeon as well, past the Black demons.
- The dungeon is currently the only location to house Earth warriors, which are often assigned by Vannaka as Slayer assignments. Players must have 15 Agility to get to them.
- Several inaccessible fishing spots can be seen in the body of water next to the Chaos druids.
Ancient Cavern • Ardougne Sewers • Clock Tower Basement • Eagles' Peak Dungeon • Elemental Workshop • Goblin Cave Mogre Camp (Port Khazard) • Observatory Dungeon • Temple of Ikov • Tower of Life Basement • Underground Pass • Waterfall Dungeon • White Wolf Mountain Caves • Witchaven Shrine Dungeon • Yanille Agility dungeon
Digsite Dungeon • Dorgeshuun Mines • Draynor Sewers • Dungeon of Tolna • Edgeville dungeon • H.A.M. Hideout • Lumbridge Swamp Caves • Saradomin Shrine • Stronghold of Security • Tunnel of Chaos • Varrock Sewers
Ape Atoll Dungeon • Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon • Dungeon (Player-owned house) • Entrana Dungeon • Evil Chicken's Lair • Grand Tree Tunnels • Jatizso Mines • Lunar Isle Mine • Miscellania & Etceteria Dungeon • Mos'Le Harmless Caves • Temple of Marimbo Dungeon • Underwater Tunnel • Waterbirth Dungeon