Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Seers' Village, the house south-west of the bank.|
|Description||Hundreds of years ago, a mineral was found that had the ability to change the property of Magic.
The magicians, fearing the effect this may have on their profession, sealed this Workshop forever; or so they had hoped. See if you can rediscover the lost knowledge of elemental ore.
|Enemies to defeat||Earth elemental (level 35)|
- In Seers' Village, go to the house immediately south of the anvil.
- Search the bookcases on the eastern wall to find a Battered book.
- (make sure to read the book first) Use a knife on the book to get a Battered key .
- Note: Do not drop the book.
- Go to the building with anvil and use the key on the (northern) wall with a crack.
- Go down the stairs.
Repairing a WorkshopEdit
- Go into the room to the north.
- Turn the valve east of the water wheel.
- Turn the valve west of the water wheel.
- Pull the lever by the water wheel.
- (Optional) To obtain Leather, search a crate north of the staircase in the middle room.
- (Optional) To obtain a Needle, search the three crates on the left as you enter the west room.
- Go to the eastern room.
- With a Needle, Thread, and Leather, fix the bellows.
- Pull the lever by the bellows.
- Search the small boxes in the northeast part of the middle room.
- Go to the south room.
- Use the Stone bowl on the lava trough to the south.
- Use the bowl of lava on the Furnace in the room.