|Also called?||Monk Island, Holy Land|
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|No. of banks||None|
|No. of altars||1|
|Teleportation||Balloon transport system, Abyss|
|Location on World Map|
|Legends' Guild||←||Entrana||→||Dark Wizards' Tower|
Access is via:
- Boat in Port Sarim, by talking to the monks on the dock. This is free.
- Through the law altar via the Abyss in the Wilderness.
- Using the Balloon Transport System.
Before being able to sail to Entrana, the monk will search you. You cannot take any of the following:
- Metal armour (bronze to dragon)
- Metal weapons (bronze to dragon)
- Dragonhide, Mystic or Splitbark armour
- Barrows equipment
- Vestment robes
- Castle Wars armour
- Capes: Legends, obsidian, fire, Ardougne or Capes of Accomplishment
- Klank's or Family Crest gauntlets
- Recipe for Disaster gloves
- Ava's devices
- Woodcutting axes and pickaxes
- Dwarf multicannon
- God capes
- Looting bag containing any of the previous items
- Mind or elemental armour
- Ghostly robes
- Throwing knives
Clothes, coloured robes, and jewellery are permitted .
Silver sickles and magic secateurs are the only Melee items that can be used on the island, granted that the player has at least level 18 Crafting. Since there is a furnace on the island, a silver bar and a sickle mould can be used to create a silver sickle.
Many Crafting and Fletching items are allowed on the island, and clever players can use this loophole to get around the ban of weapons and armour. Leather, needles, threads, steel studs, and chisels are allowed. Additionally, unstrung bows, bow strings, arrows and amulets are permitted. Players with high Crafting often take leather, steel studs, a chisel and a snail shell to create studded leather armour and a snelm. All runes are allowed on the island.
Players can not smuggle weapons or armour to Entrana by opening Treasure Trail caskets there. Opening clues this way will stop all weapons and armour from being opened, and only non-armour and non-weapon items may be opened. This phenomenon can actually be exploited to manipulate Treasure Trail rewards; a player specifically targeting non-combat rewards such as god book pages can take their casket to Entrana to substantially reduce the amount of other rewards possible, increasing the likelihood of obtaining non-Combat items.
Located north-west of the port, the player can find a furnace. It is barely used for Smithing due to the lack of mining rocks and Entrana's distance to a bank. However, you can find Fritz the Glassblower, who is also the Glassblowing tutor. He buys molten glass from players for 20 coins each.
All ingredients for glassblowing are found here (sand, soda ash, and a furnace), including a glassblowing pipe. You can find a spawn in the house west of the Herblore shop. There are 10 seaweed spawns on the north-west side of the island, but you need to use the Telekinetic Grab spell to reach two of them.
There is a hops patch for the Farming skill. As usual, a tool leprechaun can be found near the patch. The player can pay Francis, and he will watch your crops for you. He also sell the following items:
- Plant cure for 25 coins
- Compost for 35 coins
- A Rake for 15 coins
- A Watering can for 25 coins
- A Gardening trowel for 25 coins
- A Seed dibber for 15 coins
Held by the High Priest, the Saradomin church is the most important building of all Entrana. If you are injured, talk to a level 5 monk and select the option "Can you heal me? I'm injured" and he will nurse you for free. From the candle stall, you can steal candles, granting 20 Thieving experience. You may fail and it says "A high power smites you" and you receive 1 damage. Upstairs, the player can find an organ. Click on it to play a melody.
- 50 empty vials at 2 coins each. However, there are two vial spawns in the shop.
The law altar can be found on the north-east side of the island.
A huge Fishing dock is located on the east side of the island. There are four fishing spots, all of which are sea bait fishing and small net fishing locations. Note that the fly-fishing location is not located on the docks, but, instead, it is located on the river. The spots are one both sides of the river directly behind the church. A fishing rod spawns in the house right before the dock, and there is a chicken farm for feathers north of the dock. There is also a close-by range on Entrana for cooking. Players can bank caught fish at the deposit box at the Port Sarim dock.
Despite not having a bank, a poll booth can be found in a house on the western side of the island.
The following are found in the Entrana Dungeon:
- Background - Entrana surface
- Underground - Entrana Dungeon
- Enlightened Journey
- Lost City is involved with this island.
- Holy Grail is involved with this island.
- Devious Minds is involved with this island.
- The Hand in the Sand is involved with this island.
- Desert Treasure is involved with this island.
- Heroes' Quest is involved with this island.
- Two regular planks spawn on the northern part of the island.
- Five willow trees are found right next to the law altar.