Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Old School RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc.
|Start point||Veronica, north of Draynor Village and south of Draynor Manor(Usually right around the gate to Draynor Manor).|
|Description||Veronica is very worried. Her fiancé went into the big spooky manor house to ask for directions. An hour later and he's still not out yet.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Veronica.
- Enter the manor and climb up the stairs.
- Collect the fish food on the 1st floor[ of Draynor Manor in the room with the ghost, south of the stairs. ]
- Collect the poison from the room south of the kitchen on the ground floor[. ]
- Combine the fish food and the poison.
- Search the bookcase in the most western room of the ground floor[. ]
- Climb down the ladder.
- Pull levers A and B down.
- Enter Door 1.
- Pull lever D down, leave C up.
- Enter Doors 2 & 3.
- Pull levers A, B up.
- Enter Doors 3, 4 & 5.
- Pull levers E, F down.
- Enter Doors 6 & 7.
- Pull lever C down.
- Enter Doors 7 & 6.
- Pull lever E up.
- Enter Doors 6, 8, 3, 9 and pick up the oil can.
- Go up the ladder and pull the lever.
- Pick up the spade in the far eastern room on the ground floor
- Exit out the back door of the same room.
- Circle around the back to search the Compost heap on the west side.
- Use the poisoned fish food on the fountain in the south west corner of the grounds.
- Search the poisoned fountain to retrieve a pressure gauge.
- Return to the manor and pick up the rubber tube in the room with the skeleton on the ground floor.
- Now climb up the central staircase just south of this room, and then again climb up the spiral staircase to the west of the stairs you just climbed up on.
- Talk to Professor Oddenstein. Chat option 1 then 2
- Talk to him again to give him the items.
- Quest complete!