|Start point||Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Take all required items with you.
- Speak with Martin the Master Gardener in the Draynor Market.
- Wait 5 minutes (in-game time) and speak to Martin the Master Gardener again.
- Now make your way to Fairy Nuff's grotto in Zanaris just north of the bank.
- Take the Healing certificate off the floor, right-click it and study it.
- Talk to the fairy chef just south of the bank.
- Read the Rune temple sign just south of the Cosmic altar.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather in the throne room. (Options 1-2-1)
- Talk to the Co-ordinator just north of the throne room. (Option 2)
- Talk to Fairy Fixit near the fairy ring in Zanaris. You can now use the Fairy rings
- Now teleport using the Fairy ring in this order: a•i•r, d•l•r, d•j•q, a•j•s
- Talk to Fairy Nuff in the NE corner of the area.
- Go back to Zanaris and pickpocket the Fairy Godfather while his henchman aren't looking.
- Return to the fairy ring in Zanaris, and use the code C•K•P. Wait here until a Star flower has grown then pick it. (You must have the Healing certificate with you for this to work.)
- Return to the fairy ring in Zanaris, and use the code D•I•R. Kill a Gorak and pick up its' Gorak claws.
- Return to Fairy Nuff using the same fairy code sequence as before and give her the golden Queen's secateurs.
- Now use the Star flower on your Vial of water and grind the Gorak claws to receive Gorak claw powder, then use the two items on each other to make a Magic essence potion.
- Use the potion on the Fairy Queen.
- Speak with the Fairy Queen.
- Quest Complete