|Start point||Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.|
|Description||Recently, farmers around RuneScape have been noticing some trouble with their farming patches. They just don't seem to have the same yields as before. What could be the source of this malady?|
|Enemies to defeat||Tanglefoot (Level 111)|
- Take all the required items with you.
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village. (2-1-1)
- Talk to 5 G.A.G. members. They are any of the gardeners found near farming patches that tend to your crops. Any of them will work except for Ayesha in Al Kharid.
- Return to Martin. (2)
- Travel to Zanaris (with your Dramen staff or Lunar staff equipped, enter the small shack south of Lumbridge Castle in Lumbridge Swamp).
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather. (2). He is located directly south of the entrance to Zanaris, in the same room as Chaeldar the Slayer Master (south of the Chicken Shrine).
- Talk to Fairy Nuff. She can be found in the northwestern-most room in Zanaris, just north of the bank.
- Speak to Zandar on the top floor of the Dark Wizard's Tower.
- Speak to Malignius Mortifer, a black-robed necromancer located just northwest of Port Sarim's rune shop. (2)
- Travel to Draynor Manor and dig with a spade on top of the grave behind the manor to receive a skull.
- Speak to Malignius Mortifer again. (2). He will ask you to collect 3 items which are picked randomly from a list of possible items. You can check the quest log to see what items you need.
- After collecting the items, grab a pair of secateurs and an Amulet of Ghostspeak and travel to the Mort Myre Swamp south of Canifis and talk to the Nature Spirit. (Follow the west side of the swamp until you come across an island with a jump-able bridge).
- Travel to Zanaris and prepare for the Tanglefoot fight. Make sure you bring your food, armour and Magic secateurs.
- Travel to the room with the Cosmic altar, south of the wheat fields. On the west side of the room, squeeze through a gap in the wall.
- Equip your Magic secateurs, run to the end of the tunnel, pray melee, and kill Tanglefoot.
- Pick up the Queen's secateurs.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather.
- Quest complete.
• • •