|Start point||Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.|
|Description||Recently, farmers around RuneScape have been noticing some trouble with their farming patches. They just don't seem to have the same yields as before. What could be the source of this malady?|
|Enemies to defeat||Tanglefoot (Level 111)|
- Take all the required items with you.
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.
- Talk to 5 G.A.G. members. They are any of the gardeners found near farming patches that tend to your crops. Any of them will work except for Ayesha in Al Kharid.
- Return to Martin.
- Travel to Zanaris (with your Dramen staff or Lunar staff equipped, enter the small shack south of Lumbridge Castle in Lumbridge Swamp).
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather. He is located directly south of the entrance to Zanaris, in the same room as Chaeldar the Slayer Master (south of the Chicken Shrine with the respawning Egg).
- Ask "Where is the Fairy Queen?".
- Talk to Fairy Nuff. She can be found in northwestern-most Zanaris, in a small room north of the bank.
- Speak to Zandar on the top floor of the Dark Wizard's Tower.
- Speak to Malignius Mortifer, a black-robed necromancer located just northwest of Port Sarim's rune shop. He will tell you to dig up the Draynor Skull from in the grave behind the Draynor Mansion
- Teleport to Draynor Village, travel up to Draynor Manor and dig with a spade on top of the grave behind the manor.
- Speak to Malignius Mortifer again and he will ask you to collect 3 items. They are picked randomly from a list of possible items so take note of your own.
- After collecting the items travel to the Mort Myre Swamp south of Canifis and talk to the Nature Spirit (Follow the west side of the swamp until you come across an island with a jump-able bridge).
- Travel to Zanaris, take your food, armour and Magic secateurs.
- Travel south-west from the chicken statue until you reach the wheat fields. Travel south of the wheat fields to reach the Cosmic altar. On the west side of the room, squeeze through a gap through the wall.
- Equip your Magic secateurs, pray melee, and kill Tanglefoot.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather.
- Quest complete.