Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Leader||The Ogre shamans|
|No. of Banks||1|
|No. of Altars||1|
Click the map to view a larger version.
|Location on World Map|
The Feldip Hills are positioned to the south of Yanille and south-east of the Castle Wars arena. The main city of Feldip Hills is Gu'Tanoth—to the west of Gu'Tanoth is Jiggig. Jiggig is filled with Zogres and Skogres. In the southern areas is a Hunter training area. After completing the quest Big Chompy Bird Hunting, the hunting area can be used to hunt chompy.
The Feldip Hills can be accessed using a variety of ways including:
- Feldip hills teleport
- Gnome glider, unlocked after completing One Small Favour.
- The ogre boat ride, unlocked after completing Freeing Skrach Uglogwee.
- Fairy ring A•K•S is near the Feldip Hunter area.
- Eagle transport system via Jungle eagle.
- Travel to Yanille (using, for example, a Yanille teleport tablet or Watchtower Teleport) and then walk south.
- Travel to Castle Wars (using, for example, a Ring of dueling) and then walk south and east.
- Hunter skill cape
The Feldip Hills has two quest start points of which are:
It is also involved with:
The Feldip Hills hunting area is the only hunting area entitled "jungle". It is home to various Hunter creatures and the Hunting expert is located here, who is able to give you the Hunter skillcape when level 99 Hunter is achieved.