Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Talk to Lady Servil. She is just south-west of the Monastery that is south of Ardougne.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Starting the QuestEdit
- Talk to Lady Servil in the northwest corner of the fight arena.
- Go to the house in the northeast corner of the arena and search the chest for Khazard armour
- Equip the armour and head south into the prison. (Do not unequip the armour inside!)
Inside the ArenaEdit
- Talk to the Khazard Guard in the southeast corner of the jail. (Don't attack him!)
- Go to the bar to the west of the jail and buy a Khali brew for five coins.
- Go back to the jail and offer the brew to the guard to get the keys.
- Prepare for a fight, ranged/mage recommended to safespot, or the Protect from melee prayer.
- Use the keys on Jeremy's prison door (the most northeasteren cell) to free him.
- Kill the Khazard Ogre (level 63). (If the fight doesn't start, talk to Justin)
- Get locked up again and talk to your cellmate.
- Kill the Khazard scorpion (level 44).
- Kill Bouncer (level 137).
- Kill General Khazard (level 112) or run away through the door in the corner of the arena.
- Return to Lady Servil.
- Quest Complete!