For a list of every task sorted by certain requirements, see
Achievement Diary/All achievements.
5 March 2015 ( Update)
Rellekka, Lunar Isle, Jatizso, Neitiznot, Keldagrim, God Wars Dungeon, Troll Stronghold
Lamp XP rewards
2,500 7,500 15,000 50,000
[view] • [talk]
Fremennik Diary is a set of achievement diaries relating to the Fremennik Province and its surrounding area, released on 5 March 2015.
To begin the diaries, you must speak to
Thorodin found west of the Rellekka house portal. He is marked by a green star icon on the minimap.
To complete all of the tasks, players will need the stats shown to the right.
Please note you must do the easy tasks first in order to claim rewards from medium, hard or elite.
1. Catch a Cerulean twitch.
2. Change your boots at Yrsa's Shoe Store.
500 coins. (Simply browsing her regular clothing store can be enough to complete this task.)
3. Kill 5 Rock crabs.
None (food if low level)
4. Craft a tiara from scratch in Rellekka.
23 , 20 20
Tiara mould, Any pickaxe, mine the silver ore from the Rellekka Mine located on the east side of Rellekka, a few steps north east of the agility shortcut. (An iron pickaxe can be obtained from north of the Rellekka mine). Superheating will not work.
DO NOT USE YOUR SILVER ORE ON THE FURNACE. Click the furnace and select 'Smelt Silver Bar'. Then use the bar on the furnace again with the mould in your inventory.
5. Browse the Stonemasons shop. (located southeast of Bank and tavern in West Keldagrim)
Started The Giant Dwarf
6. Collect 5 Snape grass on Waterbirth Island.
Optional Fremennik Trials
1,000 coins if The Fremennik Trials is not completed. You may pick up 1-2, drop them and pick them up again.
7. Steal from the Keldagrim crafting or baker's stall.
Started The Giant Dwarf
8. Fill a bucket with water at the Rellekka well.
Bucket (A Bucket of milk can be obtained slightly northeast of the well, just empty out the milk)
9. Enter the Troll Stronghold.
Troll Stronghold and Death Plateau
Trollheim Teleport if Eadgar's Ruse is completed (61 ), otherwise Climbing Boots.
10. Chop and burn some oak logs in the Fremmenik Province.
15 , 15
Any Axe, Tinderbox
1. Slay a Brine rat.
Started Olaf's Quest
Any Weapon, Spade, Food. (It is not required to finish the quest to gain access to the Brine Rats).
2. Travel to the Snowy Hunter Area via Eagle.
3. Mine some coal in Rellekka.
Any pickaxe (An iron pickaxe can be
obtained from north of the rellekka mine)
4. Steal from the Rellekka Fish stalls
5. Travel to Miscellania by Fairy ring.
Started Fairytale II - Cure a Queen
Dramen staff or Lunar staff,
Fairy ring code: C•I•P
6. Catch a Snowy Knight
Butterfly net and butterfly jar
7. Pick up your pet rock from your POH Menagerie.
Pet rock. Enter your house in non-building mode, then use your pet rock on a pet house. Then you must retrieve the pet rock off the ground (by left-clicking it). Taking it from the "stored pets" interface on the pet house will not complete the diary task.
8. Visit the Lighthouse from Waterbirth Island
Horror from the Deep,
A Pet rock or another player is required in order to open the doors in the Waterbirth Island dungeon.
NOTE: Read the first paragraph of
Sublevel 2-6 before attempting this task. Also, If soloing - Bring Rune Thrownaxe and use the Special Attack on the prop.
Take the normal route to the Dagannoth Kings. DO NOT go down the ladder to the boss room. Instead, run past the ladder and go further through the tunnels until you find the ladder to the lighthouse.
Food, armour, energy potions, prayer potions, 43
, and a ranged weapon (to shoot down a door blockade) are all highly recommended.
9. Mine some gold at the Arzinian Mine.
Partial completion of Between a Rock...
Any pickaxe, Gold helmet, 2 gold coins (if not wearing ring of Charos (a) ).
1. Teleport to Trollheim.
2 law runes, 2 fire runes
2. Catch a Sabre-toothed Kyatt.
55 ( can be boosted)
Teasing stick, logs or axe, knife
3. Mix a Super defence potion in the Fremennik province.
66 ( can be boosted)
Vial of water, cadantine, white berries; cadantine potion (unf) with white berries also works
4. Steal from the Keldagrim Gem Stall.
(Started) The Giant Dwarf
75 ( can be boosted)
5. Craft a Fremennik shield on Neitznot.
Any axe, two Arctic pine logs, hammer, 1 rope, 1 bronze nail.
(axe and hammer can be bought from
6. Mine 5 Adamantite ores on Jatizso.
70 ( can be boosted)
adamantite ores spawns are located near to the entrance inside of the mine. More can be located near ice trolls. Food and armour is recommended if you go there. Hopping WILL NO LONGER reset the counter.
7. Obtain 100% support from your kingdom subjects.
Throne of Miscellania
Depending on how you're going to raise support,
rake, pickaxe, axe and/or lobster cage, (it is recommended to use a rake or axe for fastest Favour)
8. Teleport to Waterbirth Island.
1 2 1
9. Obtain the Blast Furnace Foreman's permission to use the Blast Furnace for free.
The Giant Dwarf
60 ( cannot be boosted)
Note: Right-clicking and choosing the 'Pay' option DOES NOT work. You have to go through the dialogue by saying you have level 60 smithing.