Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For a list of all items and upgrades within the Construction skill, see Construction/All milestones.
The Games Room in a Player-owned house is a place to play games and have fun. This room can be created at 30 Construction, costing 25,000 coins. This room can be moved around, unlike some of the other rooms. Players who win at one of these game may obtain a prize key, which can be used to receive a reward from the prize chest.
There are 5 hotspots available to build games:
- Stone - Two players have serperate combat stones, first one to break the stone is the winner, pieces of this stone may come off and deal damage to the player.
- Ranging game - Three different games that test the Ranged skill. The Dartboard and Archery Target require the players to bring their own ranged equipment.
- Elemental balance - Players are to use the elemental spells (air, earth, fire and water) to balance the colour of the orb white.
- Prize chest - Contains prizes for the winner of the games.
- Game - Various games (jester, treasure hunt, and hangman) that do not test a skill, but are there for your enjoyment.
|Clay attack stone||39||10 pieces of soft clay||100|
|Limestone attack stone||59||10 Limestone bricks||200|
|Marble attack stone||79||4 Marble blocks||2000|
Dartboard and Archery target require a ranging weapon to use.
|Hoop and stick||30||2 Oak planks||120|
|Dartboard||54||3 Teak planks, 1 Steel bar||290|
|Archery target||81||6 Teak planks, 3 Steel bars||600|
Staves can not be used to substitute runes to build any elemental balance.
|Lesser magical balance||37||500 Air runes, earth runes, fire runes and water runes.||176|
|Medium balance||57||1000 Air runes, earth runes, fire runes and water runes.||252|
|Greater magical balance||77||2000 Air runes, earth runes, fire runes and water runes.||356|
Prize chests have a limit on how much you can deposit for the winner:
- Oak prize chest = 500 coins
- Teak prize chest = 1,000 coins
- Mahogany prize chest = 1,500 coins
|Oak prize chest||34||4 Oak planks||240|
|Teak prize chest||44||4 Teak planks, 1 Gold leaf||660|
|Mahogany prize chest||54||4 Mahogany planks, 1 Gold leaf||860|
|Magical Party games||image||Level||Material||Experience|
|Jester||39||4 Teak planks||360|
|Treasure hunt||49||8 Teak planks, 4 steel bars||800|
|Hangman||59||12 Teak planks, 6 steel bars||1200|
To build this room at the highest furniture possible at level 81 Construction, players will need a total of: 4 marble blocks, 1 gold leaf, 4 mahogany planks, 18 teak planks, 9 steel bars, 2000 air runes, 2000 earth runes, 2000 fire runes and 2000 water runes.
Garden • Parlour • Kitchen • Dining Room • Workshop • Bedroom • Skill Hall • Games room • Combat Room • Quest Hall • Menagerie • Study • Costume Room • Chapel • Portal Chamber • Formal Garden • Throne Room • Oubliette • Superior Garden • Dungeon • Treasure Room • Achievement Gallery