Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Combat level||19, 77|
|Eeek! A ghost!|
A ghost is an undead monster that is found in various places and dungeons. As they are undead, the salve amulet effects work well on them. Most ghosts are rarely used for training, because they drop nothing.
Players must kill ghosts in Melzar's Maze to progress through a level of the maze. The ghosts in Melzar's Maze can be spoken to with a Ghostspeak amulet; their speech hints that they were victims of Elvarg the dragon.
Some creatures that seem ghostly are not classified as ghosts and do not count towards fulfilling a Slayer assignment for ghosts. These include:
- Aberrant spectres (called a 'very smelly ghost' in its examine text)
- All types of banshees.
- All types of ghasts.
- All types of shades.
- Kolodion, (while battling him for your god in his fourth form) Master of Battle Magic and head of the Mage Arena.
- Varrock Sewers (level 19)
- Upstairs in Draynor Manor (level 19)
- Melzar's Maze, one ghost drops the orange key required for the Dragon Slayer quest.
- Stronghold of Security, Sepulchre of Death (level 60-77)
- Taverley Dungeon (level 19)
- West Ardougne Graveyard
- Death altar
- Haunted Mine
- In The Forgotten Cemetery, located in the Wilderness
- South of the altar near the red salamanders, south of west ardougne. (level 24) (6 ghosts, good for low level slayer)
- Catacombs of Kourend, just south of the dark altar