Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||1 September 2016 (Update)|
|Examine||A giant squirrel with beautiful markings.|
The giant squirrel is a skilling pet that can be obtained after completion of an agility course, as well as from ticket dispensers within the Brimhaven Agility Arena. The chances of getting it are dependent on the player's agility level, and the agility course the player is training on.
When a player receives the pet a message in the chatbox appears (You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.) and it will automatically try to appear as their follower.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Shown below are the base chances of receiving the giant squirrel. The pet chance is rolled after completion of an agility course, and from receiving an agility arena ticket within the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
A player's actual chances of receiving it is 1 in B - (Lvl * 25), where B is the base chance and Lvl is the player's Agility level.
|Agility course||Base chance||Rooftop course||Base chance|
|Gnome Stronghold||35,609||Draynor Village||33,005|
|Agility Pyramid||9,901||Al Kharid||26,648|
|Ape Atoll||37,720||Seers' Village||35,205|
- Player: So how come you are so agile?
- Giant Squirrel: If you were so nutty about nuts, maybe you would understand the great lengths we go to!
- Player: What's up with all that squirrel fur? I guess fleas need a home too.
- Giant Squirrel: You're pushing your luck! Stop it or you'll face my squirrely wrath.
- Player: Did you ever notice how big squirrels' teeth are?
- Giant Squirrel: No...
- Player: You could land a gnome glider on those things!
- Giant Squirrel: Watch it, I'll crush your nuts!
- The second and third dialogues are a reference to the episode Squirrel Jokes from the Nickelodeon cartoon Spongebob Squarepants.