A Golem is a magical being created for a specific purpose. They are generally made out of special clay, and are given instructions through special scrolls placed in their heads. In RuneScape, the term "golem" can refer to the following:
- The Golem quest, a quest centring around a golem and the desert city of Uzer
- Clay Golem, the main NPC of The Golem
- White golem, a monster from the Spirits of the Elid quest, weak to Stab attacks
- Black golem, a monster from the Spirits of the Elid quest, weak to Crush attacks
- Grey golem, a monster from the Spirits of the Elid quest, weak to Slash attacks
- Rock golem, a mining random event that attacks players
- Rock golem, a skilling pet
- Entrance Guardian, a rune essence golem who welcomes players at the Mage Training Arena
- Runite Golem, a monster found in the Resource Arena, east of the Deserted Keep.
| This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.