|Release date||23 October 2002 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Recipe for Disaster|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||2 coins|
|Exchange price||762 coins (info)|
|A glass of frothy ale.|
Greenman's ale is an ale that can be player-made through Brewing at level 29 Cooking, granting 281 experience per batch. When drunk it heals 1 hitpoints, and provides a temporary boost to the player's Herblore level of 1 for 60 seconds, at the cost of 9 attack, strength and defence levels. The stronger, mature version of the ale is the Greenman's ale (m).
- Brewed by players
- The bartender at the Dragon Inn in Yanille - 10 coins
- Rasolo the wandering merchant south of Baxtorian Falls - 4 coins
- Jossik at the Lighthouse after Horror from the Deep - 2 coins
The full recipe for Greenman's ale is :
- 2 buckets of water
- 2 Barley malt.
- (optional) 1 "the stuff," to increase chance of maturity.
- 4 Harralander
- 1 Ale yeast
- Wait two to five days
- Collect the completed ale using eight beer glasses or two Calquat kegs.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •