|Start point||Speak to King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Description||King Arthur is sending out his knights on a quest for the famous Holy Grail.
If you are a Knight of the Round Table go to King Arthur for further orders.
|Enemies to defeat||Black Knight Titan (level 120)|
- Talk to King Arthur.
- Talk to Merlin in the southeast corner on the 1st floor[. (he won't show up as a yellow dot on the minimap) ]
- Travel to Entrana. (no weapons or armour allowed)
- Talk to the high priest in the church up until the old crone joins the conversation.
- Travel to Camelot. Go to Galahad's house west of McGrubor's Wood
- Travel to Draynor Manor's top floor's southern room and pick up 2 magic whistles.
- Get armour, Excalibur and food to fight The Black Knight Titan (level 120)
- Travel northwest of Brimhaven to the location on the minimap.
- Stand under the tower and blow a magic whistle to be teleported to the Fisher Realm.
- Fight the Black Knight Titan nearby on the bridge and kill it with Excalibur.
- Head south along the river and talk to a fisherman.
- Ask "Any idea how to get into the castle?".
- Head to the castle, southwest of the fisherman and ring the Grail bell.
- Talk to the Fisher King upstairs.
- Tell him you're looking for the Holy Grail.
- Tell him he doesn't look so well.
- Travel to Camelot and talk to King Arthur.
- Travel to Goblin Village.
- Use the Open option on the sacks in the house in the east side of Goblin Village.
- Travel back to the Fisher Realm (through Brimhaven or with Fairy Ring code: BJR. You do not need to fight the Titan again either way).
- Head to the castle, talk to King Percival upstairs and head back down to the stairs in the tower in the east side of the castle.
- Head to the top floor of the tower and take a Holy Grail.
- Return to King Arthur.
- Quest complete!