|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 27 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 461 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 250 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,145 Mithril boots 1 Rare 394 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,043 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 21,221
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,500 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,490 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 1,771
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 161 Thread 10 Rare 70 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,505 Loop half of key 1 Common 9,108 Tooth half of key 1 Common 31,372 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 2,767 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 2,219 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 506 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 275 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 19,966 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,558 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,545 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 26,801 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 40,638 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 4,234 Rune javelin 5 Rare 660 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 10,900 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 640 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 24,597 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,550 Rune arrow 42 Rare 5,880 Law rune 45 Rare 12,285 Death rune 45 Rare 13,410 Dragonstone 1 Rare 28,675 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 35,908 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 62,718 Shield left half 1 Very rare 74,687 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 46,416
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.