|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 27 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 426 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 225 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,134 Mithril boots 1 Rare 326 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,017 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 21,350
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,530 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,275 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 2,009
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 106 Thread 10 Rare 80 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,534 Loop half of key 1 Common 6,964 Tooth half of key 1 Common 25,756 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 1,581 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,937 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 507 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 403 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 18,157 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,661 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,852 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 26,550 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 41,024 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,299 Rune javelin 5 Rare 670 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 9,100 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 1,060 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 23,910 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,100 Rune arrow 42 Rare 4,704 Law rune 45 Rare 9,720 Death rune 45 Rare 11,475 Dragonstone 1 Rare 22,277 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 36,148 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 63,170 Shield left half 1 Very rare 73,196 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 40,674
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.
Crawling Hand (Superior) • Banshee (Superior) • Infernal Mage (Superior) • Bloodveld (Superior) • Aberrant spectre (Superior) • Gargoyle (Superior) • Nechryael (Superior) • Abyssal demon (Superior) (Boss)
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon|
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves|
|God Wars Dungeon (Wilderness)|
|Stronghold Slayer Cave|
|Catacombs of Kourend|
Desert Lizard • Mogre • Harpie Bug Swarm • Killerwatt • Molanisk • Terror dog • Sea snake (Young) (Hatchling) • Brine rat • Fever spider • Mutated zygomite • Cave horror (Superior) • Dust devil (Superior) • Skeletal Wyvern • Dark beast (Superior) • Cerberus