|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|Immune to poison?||No|
|Attack style||Magic-based Melee|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Relleka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Relleka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
Item Quantity Rarity Steel axe 1 Steel 2h sword 1 Steel battleaxe 1 Mithril kiteshield 1 Mithril boots 1 Rune full helm 1 Steel platebody 1
Item Quantity Rarity Chaos rune 15 Death rune 5 Water rune 5–21 Blood rune 7
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity Coins 11–650 Gold bar 1 Thread 10 Clue scroll (hard) 1
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity Coins 3,000 Uncut sapphire 1 Loop half of key 1 Tooth half of key 1 Uncut emerald 1 Uncut ruby 1 Nature talisman 1 Chaos talisman 1 Nature rune 67 Runite bar 1 Rune spear 1 Rune battleaxe 1 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncut diamond 1 Rune javelin 5 Silver ore 100 (noted) Adamant javelin 20 Rune sq shield 1 Steel arrow 150 Rune arrow 42 Law rune 45 Death rune 45 Dragonstone 1 Rune kiteshield 1 Dragon med helm 1 Shield left half 1 Dragon spear 1
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- The examine texts, "Wibbly" and "Wobbly..." are possible references to a nursery rhyme.
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon|
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves|
|God Wars Dungeon|
|Stronghold Slayer Cave|
Desert lizard • Mogre • Harpie Bug Swarm • Killerwatt • Molanisk • Terror dog • Sea snake (Young) (Hatchling) • Brine rat • Fever spider • Mutated zygomite • Cave horror • Dust Devil • Skeletal Wyvern • Dark beast