|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 28 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 450 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 258 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,149 Mithril boots 1 Rare 373 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,028 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 21,616
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,515 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,225 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 1,596
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 157 Thread 10 Rare 60 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,850 Loop half of key 1 Common 8,820 Tooth half of key 1 Common 29,188 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 2,136 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 2,019 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 517 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 327 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 17,420 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,714 Rune spear 1 Rare 13,035 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 26,723 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 41,286 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,805 Rune javelin 5 Rare 650 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 10,000 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 920 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 24,640 Steel arrow 150 Rare 4,950 Rune arrow 42 Rare 4,998 Law rune 45 Rare 10,125 Death rune 45 Rare 11,025 Dragonstone 1 Rare 26,624 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 35,720 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 63,686 Shield left half 1 Very rare 72,881 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 41,043
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.