|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: AJR) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 21 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 429 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 220 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,140 Mithril boots 1 Rare 477 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,010 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 20,771
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,515 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,815 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 2,058
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 103 Thread 10 Rare 110 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,437 Loop half of key 1 Common 10,242 Tooth half of key 1 Common 15,958 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 827 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,805 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 1,022 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 474 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 15,276 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 12,554 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,116 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 24,671 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 38,053 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,544 Rune javelin 5 Rare 565 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 7,800 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 1,400 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 22,482 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,550 Rune arrow 42 Rare 4,662 Law rune 45 Rare 8,640 Death rune 45 Rare 16,335 Dragonstone 1 Rare 16,766 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 32,519 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 59,302 Shield left half 1 Very rare 70,453 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,899
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon|
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves||
Superior) • •• (
|God Wars Dungeon (Wilderness)|
|Stronghold Slayer Cave|
|Catacombs of Kourend|