|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 30 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 429 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 226 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,150 Mithril boots 1 Rare 325 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,014 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 21,472
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,500 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,320 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 2,016
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 98 Thread 10 Rare 100 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,686 Loop half of key 1 Common 7,319 Tooth half of key 1 Common 23,926 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 1,507 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 2,072 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 479 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 237 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 18,358 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,614 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,855 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 27,177 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 41,085 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 4,258 Rune javelin 5 Rare 690 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 10,200 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 1,040 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 25,009 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,100 Rune arrow 42 Rare 4,704 Law rune 45 Rare 9,585 Death rune 45 Rare 11,880 Dragonstone 1 Rare 20,511 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 36,323 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 62,695 Shield left half 1 Very rare 72,710 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 40,441
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.
Crawling Hand (Superior) • Banshee (Superior) • Infernal Mage (Superior) • Bloodveld (Superior) • Aberrant spectre (Superior) • Gargoyle (Superior) • Nechryael (Superior) • Abyssal demon (Superior) (Boss)
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon|
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves|
|God Wars Dungeon (Wilderness)|
|Stronghold Slayer Cave|
|Catacombs of Kourend|
Desert Lizard • Mogre • Harpie Bug Swarm • Killerwatt • Molanisk • Terror dog • Sea snake (Young) (Hatchling) • Brine rat • Fever spider • Mutated zygomite • Cave horror (Superior) • Dust devil (Superior) • Skeletal Wyvern • Dark beast (Superior) • Cerberus