|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Relleka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Relleka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 29 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 485 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 248 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,143 Mithril boots 1 Rare 394 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,057 Rune full helm 1 Rare(1/128) 20,985
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,530 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,180 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 1,554
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 197 Thread 10 Rare 90 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare(1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 2,194 Loop half of key 1 Common 16,828 Tooth half of key 1 Common 22,052 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 2,205 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,958 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 594 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 394 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 18,023 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,634 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,416 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 25,647 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 41,232 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 4,126 Rune javelin 5 Rare 745 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 11,900 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 720 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 23,848 Steel arrow 150 Rare 6,000 Rune arrow 42 Rare 6,972 Law rune 45 Rare 12,105 Death rune 45 Rare 10,620 Dragonstone 1 Rare 28,514 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 34,952 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 61,666 Shield left half 1 Very rare 88,401 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 87,636
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.