|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|Immune to poison?||No|
|Attack style||Magic-based Melee|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Relleka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Relleka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 16 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 446 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 238 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,132 Mithril boots 1 Rare 376 Rune full helm 1 Rare 21,855 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,038
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,365 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,045 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 1,701
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–650 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 163 Thread 10 Rare 130 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare(1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,040 Loop half of key 1 Common 9,645 Tooth half of key 1 Common 25,449 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 1,253 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,593 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 538 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 212 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 16,013 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,935 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,874 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 27,371 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 41,967 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,600 Rune javelin 5 Rare 830 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 19,800 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 840 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 24,689 Steel arrow 150 Rare 6,000 Rune arrow 42 Rare 6,216 Law rune 45 Rare 10,260 Death rune 45 Rare 9,405 Dragonstone 1 Rare 26,429 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 36,209 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 63,074 Shield left half 1 Very rare 72,790 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 101,727
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.