|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 19 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 434 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 211 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,152 Mithril boots 1 Rare 681 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,043 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 21,417
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,530 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,490 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 1,813
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 176 Thread 10 Rare 90 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,625 Loop half of key 1 Common 9,202 Tooth half of key 1 Common 30,296 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 2,276 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 2,275 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 373 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 174 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 20,100 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,245 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,369 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 26,449 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 40,145 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 4,052 Rune javelin 5 Rare 545 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 11,200 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 800 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 24,935 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,250 Rune arrow 42 Rare 5,628 Law rune 45 Rare 13,005 Death rune 45 Rare 13,410 Dragonstone 1 Rare 30,500 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 35,436 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 61,273 Shield left half 1 Very rare 73,677 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 52,141
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.