|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: A•J•R) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Relleka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Relleka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 22 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 463 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 234 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,163 Mithril boots 1 Rare 379 Rune full helm 1 Rare 21,911 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,064
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,545 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,355 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 2,212
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 202 Thread 10 Rare 120 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare(1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,555 Loop half of key 1 Common 8,264 Tooth half of key 1 Common 27,868 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 1,869 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,856 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 1,015 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 675 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 17,286 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 14,161 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,185 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 27,248 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 43,376 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,881 Rune javelin 5 Rare 1,005 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 14,500 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 1,000 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 24,555 Steel arrow 150 Rare 7,050 Rune arrow 42 Rare 7,140 Law rune 45 Rare 10,440 Death rune 45 Rare 12,195 Dragonstone 1 Rare 27,668 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 36,497 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 62,863 Shield left half 1 Very rare 73,803 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 93,027
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.