|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: AJR) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris--a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option--simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 18 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 416 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 210 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,148 Mithril boots 1 Rare 391 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,003 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 21,995
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,515 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,595 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 1,813
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 79 Thread 10 Rare 120 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,621 Loop half of key 1 Common 8,975 Tooth half of key 1 Common 17,489 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 912 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,909 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 2,043 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 227 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 15,678 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,608 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,593 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 27,078 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 40,723 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,911 Rune javelin 5 Rare 600 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 7,600 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 1,300 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 24,630 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,100 Rune arrow 42 Rare 3,864 Law rune 45 Rare 7,965 Death rune 45 Rare 14,355 Dragonstone 1 Rare 15,563 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 36,325 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 63,532 Shield left half 1 Very rare 74,350 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 41,535
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon|
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves||
Superior) • •• (
|God Wars Dungeon (Wilderness)|
|Stronghold Slayer Cave|
|Catacombs of Kourend|