|Materials|| 2 Mahogany planks |
2 gold leaves
1 Kalphite Queen head (stuffed)
|Examine text||A trophy of a mighty kalphite slayer!|
A mounted Kalphite Queen head can be built in the head trophy hotspot of the Skill Hall in a player-owned house. Upon building it, players will receive 1,103 Construction experience and 200 Attack, Strength, Defence, Magic and Ranged experience.
Players can only get the stuffed Kalphite Queen head by killing the Kalphite Queen until it drops a Kq head. Players must then take the head to the Taxidermist in Canifis, who will stuff it for 50,000 coins. Once mounted however, the head cannot be reclaimed. If players remove the mounted head, they will receive nothing back.
- Kalphite Queen: Soft-thing! How dare you approach the queen of the kalphite?
- Player: I killed you, remember?
- Kalphite Queen: Yes, you killed this queen, but by now another will have risen up! One kalphite may die but the hive goes on!
- Kalphite Queen: The kalphite race grows stronger every day, and our young feed on the blood of the soft-things that invade from above!
- Kalphite Queen: Someday we will overrun the world again and all soft creatures will die. But we will reserve the worst fate for those who have killed a queen and hung her head in their house.
- Kalphite Queen: We will lay our eggs in your brain and you will not die until it explodes and a million kalphite emerge to make a grand hive of all the world!
- Option 1
- Player: You don't scare me!
- Kalphite Queen: Your pitiful misplaced confidence is irrelevant. You will all die!
- Option 2
- Player: Please don't kill me!
- Kalphite Queen: Ha ha ha! It is too late for pleading now, pathetic mammal! Your fate is sealed!
Skill Hall trophies
• • • • • •
|Castle Wars armour stands||
• • • • • •
|Rune display cases||