|Release date||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
|A hat with a jewelled eye upon it.|
The Kandarin headgear 1 is a reward from completing the easy Kandarin Diary tasks given to you by The 'Wedge' outside of Camelot castle and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its stats are identical to an Iron med helm.
in an unknown update this hat was changed from its original look which resembled a headband with the same green jewel, this was a reference to the seers village diary in runescape 3, however this was changed at some point to look like the other kandarin helmets.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing the easy diary set
- Extra logs when cutting normal trees anywhere (no additional experience)
- The Flax keeper will exchange 30 noted flax daily for 30 noted bow strings
- Coal trucks hold 140 coal
- 5% more marks of grace on Seers' Village Agility Course
- Functions as a light source
|Lumbridge & Draynor Diary||
|Western Provinces Diary||