Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|A hat with a jewelled eye upon it.|
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing the elite diary set
From Kandarin headgear 1, 2 and 3Edit
- Active only when worn
- Extra logs when cutting normal trees anywhere (no additional experience)
- 33% faster spinning at the Seers' Village Spinning wheel
- Functions as a light source.
- Active at all times
- Coal trucks hold 308 coal
- 10% extra experience when cutting maple trees in Seers' Village
- Option to move Camelot Teleport to just outside the Seers' Village bank
- 10% more reward points from Barbarian Assault
- 10% more likely that your enchanted bolts special effect will activate (as of 16 April 2015 you no longer need to equip the headgear for this effect). For example if a bolt has a 10% chance of activating naturally (this is a hypothetical rate) then after completing the hard diary the chance will become 20%.
Kandarin headgear 4 onlyEdit
- Thormac will enchant Battlestaves for 20k rather than 30k/40k (Coins)
- The Flax keeper will exchange 250 noted flax daily for 250 noted bow strings
- The first 200 coal placed in the coal trucks every day are transported to your bank
- Unlimited teleports to Sherlock
- 50% discount from Otto when converting Zamorakian spears into hastae
- 15% higher yield from the Catherby herb patch
|Lumbridge & Draynor Diary||
|Western Provinces Diary||