For a list of every task sorted by certain requirements, see Achievement Diary/All achievements.
|Release date||8 May 2007 (Update)|
|Area(s)||Karamja, Kharazi Jungle|
|Lamp XP rewards|| 1,000 |
|Taskmaster(s)|| Pirate Jackie the Fruit|
In order to start this diary, you must speak to one of the people listed below.
- The easy NPC for these tasks is Pirate Jackie the Fruit found at the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- The medium NPC for these tasks is Kaleb Paramaya found at the Shilo Village Inn due north of the river and up a ladder.
- The hard NPC for these tasks is a Jungle Forester found at all entrances north of the Kharazi Jungle.
- The elite NPC for these tasks is a TzHaar-Mej found within the TzHaar City.
|1. Pick 5 bananas from the plantation located east of the volcano.||None||None||None|
|2. Use the rope swing to travel to the Moss Giant Island north-west of Karamja.||None||10||None|
|3. Mine some gold from the rocks on the north-west peninsula of Karamja.||None||40||Any pickaxe|
|4. Travel to Port Sarim via the dock, east of Musa Point.||None||None||30 coins or Ring of charos (a) (30 more to get back)|
|5. Travel to Ardougne via the port near Brimhaven.||None||None||30 coins or Ring of charos (a) (30 more to get back)|
|6. Explore Cairn Island to the west of Karamja.||None||15 (Higher levels give better chances of success)||None|
|7. Use the Fishing spots north of the banana plantation.||None||None||Harpoon / Lobster pot / Small fishing net / Fishing rod & Bait / Barbarian fishing DOES WORK|
|8. Collect 5 seaweed from anywhere on Karamja.||None||None||(You can drop and pick up the same piece of seaweed 5 times) Tip: Buy seaweed from a Trader Crewmember for 5 gp.|
|9. Attempt the TzHaar Fight Pits or Fight Cave.||None||None||Quickest way to complete this is to just enter and leave the Fight Caves. No actual attempt necessary.|
|10. Kill a Jogre in the Pothole Dungeon.||None||None||Weapon|
*Please note - If the table is not highlighting green when clicked, please click the reset button*
Once finished, Pirate Jackie the Fruit will grant you your rewards.
- Karamja gloves 1
- 1 Antique lamp worth 1,000 experience in any skill. Unlike other lamps acquired from task diaries, this lamp can be used on any skills regardless of the level.
- Lowers boat trip costs from Port Sarim - Musa Point and Ardougne - Brimhaven from 30 coins to 15 when worn.
- When worn, lower trading stick prices in Tai Bwo Wannai shops.
- When worn, selling items to TzHaar shops increases the amount of Tokkul received, and buying items costs less Tokkul.
|1. Claim a ticket from the Agility arena in Brimhaven.||None||30||200 coins|
|2. Discover hidden wall in the dungeon below the volcano.||Dragon Slayer (partial completion)||None||None|
|3. Visit the Isle of Crandor via the dungeon below the volcano.||Dragon Slayer (partial completion)||None||None|
|4. Use Vigroy and Hajedy's cart service.||Shilo Village||None||200 coins|
|5. Earn 100% favour in the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame.||Jungle Potion||10||Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup items|
|6. Cook a Spider on stick.||None||16||Spider carcass, Skewer sticks (made from using a machete on thatching spars) or an Arrow shaft.|
|7. Charter the Lady of the Waves from south of Cairn Isle to Port Khazard.||Shilo Village||None||45 coins|
|8. Cut a log from a teak tree.||Jungle Potion||35||100 trading sticks (to enter Hardwood Grove), any woodcutting axe OR any machete, any woodcutting axe (to enter Kharazi Jungle)|
|9. Cut a log from a mahogany tree.||Jungle Potion||50||100 trading sticks (to enter Hardwood Grove), any woodcutting axe OR any machete, any woodcutting axe (to enter Kharazi Jungle)|
|10. Catch a karambwan.||Tai Bwo Wannai Trio (partial completion)||65||Karambwan vessel, Karambwanji, Small fishing net|
|11. Exchange gems with Safta Doc in the house with an anvil in the northern part of Tai Bwo Wannai (must be in cleanup mode) for a machete.||Jungle Potion||None||Gout tuber; 3 cut or uncut opal, jade, or red topaz gems; and 300, 600, or 1200 trading sticks respectively.|
|12. Use the Gnome glider to travel to Karamja.||The Grand Tree||None||None|
|13. Grow a healthy Fruit tree in the patch near Brimhaven.||None||27||Any fruit tree seed (or its sapling version), Spade, Rake|
|14. Trap a Horned Graahk.||None||41||Teasing stick, knife, logs|
|15. Chop the vines to gain deeper access to Brimhaven Dungeon.||None||10||Any woodcutting axe, 875 coins|
|16. Cross the lava using the stepping stones within Brimhaven Dungeon.||None||12||Any woodcutting axe, 875 coins|
|17. Climb the stairs within Brimhaven Dungeon.||None||10||Any woodcutting axe, 875 coins, (Beware of level 92 Greater demons at the top of the stairs).|
|18. Charter a ship from the shipyard in the far east of Karamja.||The Grand Tree (Can be completed without Monkey Madness)||None||100 coins if traveling to Karamja.|
|19. Mine a Red topaz from a Gem rock.||Shilo Village||40||Any pickaxe|
Once finished, Kaleb Paramaya will grant you your rewards.
- Karamja gloves 2
- All easy diary rewards
- 1 Antique lamp worth 5,000 experience in any skill above 40
- 10% additional Agility experience in the Brimhaven Agility Arena when worn
- Increased Agility experience from any Agility tickets cashed in
|1. Become the champion of the Fight Pit.||None||None||You must defeat your opponent|
|2. Kill a Ket-Zek in the Fight Caves.||None||High recommended||None|
|3. Eat an Oomlie wrap.||Legends Quest||None||Oomlie wrap|
|4. Craft some Nature runes.||Rune Mysteries||44||Pure essence, Nature talisman (or access to the Abyss)|
|5. Cook a Karambwan thoroughly.||Tai Bwo Wannai Trio||30||Raw karambwan (Talk to Tinsay after completion of Tai Bwo Wannai Trio.)|
|6. Kill a Deathwing in the dungeon under the Kharazi Jungle.||Legends Quest||15||Any woodcutting axe, machete, any pickaxe, lockpick|
|7. Use the Crossbow shortcut south of the volcano.||None||534221||Any crossbow, Mith grapple|
|8. Collect 5 palm leaves.||Legends Quest||15||Any woodcutting axe, Machete (you can drop and pick up one palm leaf 5 times)|
|9. Be assigned a Slayer task by Duradel in Shilo Village.||Shilo Village||100||None|
|10. Kill a Metal dragon in Brimhaven Dungeon.||None||12||875 coins, any woodcutting axe, Anti-dragon shield and Antifire potion to negate all damage|
Once finished a Jungle Forester will grant you your rewards.
- Karamja gloves 3
- All medium diary rewards
- 1 Antique lamp worth 10,000 experience in any skill above 50
- Access to the underground portion of the Shilo Village mine
- Unlimited teleportation to the underground portion of the Shilo Village mine when operated
- Jiminua's Jungle Store will buy items for 1.75 times their low alchemy value while Karamja gloves 3 are equipped
|1. Craft 56 Nature runes at once.||None||91||28 pure essence|
|2. Equip a fire cape in the TzHaar City.||None||None||Fire cape|
|3. Check the health of a palm tree in Brimhaven.||None||68||1 palm tree seed (or 1 palm sapling), 15 Papaya fruits (recommended)|
|4. Create an Anti-venom potion whilst standing in the horseshoe mine.||None||87||1 Antidote++, 5-20 Zulrah's scales (5 per dose)|
|5. Check the health of your Calquat tree patch.||None||72||1 Calquat tree seed (or 1 calquat sapling), 8 Poison ivy berries (recommended)|
- Karamja gloves 4
- All hard diary rewards
- 1 Antique lamp worth 50,000 experience in any skill above 70
- Double Tokkul from the Fight caves
- 10% chance at receiving double tickets in the Brimhaven Agility Arena
- Shortcut across Shilo Village river
- One Fight caves resurrection per day (requires owning a fire cape)
- Shortcut to red dragons
- Noted red dragonhide from Brimhaven dungeon
- Free access to Shilo Village furnace
- Free access to the Hardwood Grove
- Ability to teleport directly to Duradel
- Metal dragons found in Brimhaven dungeon drop noted bars (right click Toggle on the TzHaar-Mej)
|Lumbridge & Draynor Diary||
|Western Provinces Diary||